Do NOT do business with Cory Kolk/Iron Hand Racing

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I nominate Cory for TOOL OF THE DECADE! What a sorry example of a human being. This is just a perfect example of someone who so needs to experience "what goes around comes around". :nonono:

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
LMAO. What a joke.

Need a witness? I'll be there and I will pay my own airfare!

steeltoe

Established Member
I'm surprised I haven't received any more threats to sue SVTP, they both gave up rather easily.

Maybe I'm dumb but why would sue a car forum where it is pretty well known among the older members(which he was) that the owner of the site is a lawyer......

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
I just got around to looking at this thread again....wow. Rarely, no never, has a forum thread put such a knot in my stomach or a tear in my eye.

Lilredone99 - You are now part of the SVTP family and as you have seen, we take care of our own. Though it is unlikely, if he ever comes to New York let me know. As a lawyer I have access to various data bases to track him down and a few tools in my bag of tricks and contacts that may help. All are well within the law and legally justifiable to use against a dead beat dad.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
Been away for a while, This was not a happy read.

Unreal how some people "build" up online reputations.:dw: when I was living in Tampa this guy Cory would come in my shop trying to get advice, he knew next to nothing about these cars. Now he is a "expert" builder? Unreal.....people, you need to look at track records of these "shops" before spending your hard earned money. It's alway sad to read about stuff like this happening. I hope things get resolved for the people who still have money out there.:beer: Hermann

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I nominate Cory for TOOL OF THE DECADE! What a sorry example of a human being. This is just a perfect example of someone who so needs to experience "what goes around comes around". :nonono:

when it comes down to CobraBob saying something like that about you you know you've hit rock bottom lol

lilredone99

Established Member
Lilredone99 - You are now part of the SVTP family and as you have seen, we take care of our own. Though it is unlikely, if he ever comes to New York let me know. As a lawyer I have access to various data bases to track him down and a few tools in my bag of tricks and contacts that may help. All are well within the law and legally justifiable to use against a dead beat dad.

Thank you very much. That is much more appreciated than you know. It means a lot. I think it's pathetic he can't just stand up and be a man, and take responsibility for his actions. I couldn't have asked for a more helpful group of people, and I am blessed to of found you. Everything all of you have done thus far has been incredibly amazing. I wish there was something I could do other than saying thank you to show my gratitude. It really does mean a lot.

earico

Established Member
Well you won't believe this but the parts I was owed showed up to my house via Fedex yesterday.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Well you won't believe this but the parts I was owed showed up to my house via Fedex yesterday.

Guess been called a d bag on a public forum 20 times a day is getting under his skin. At least you have your parts.

earico

Established Member
Guess been called a d bag on a public forum 20 times a day is getting under his skin. At least you have your parts.

Yeah I just don't understand why he didn't do that 5 months ago!! :shrug: Is it just laziness or maybe he didn't have the money to pay for shipping? I know he didn't have income because he wasn't working. Maybe his grand plan was to use the business funds to live off of temporarily, stall with customers, get a job and then pay out of pocket to restore customer satisfaction. Whatever happened it was ridiculous and I am glad I got what was owed to me back.

Users who are viewing this thread