Do NOT do business with Cory Kolk/Iron Hand Racing

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Dragging his name and reputation through the mud?? HAHA ROTFL LMFAO:D
He's done a pretty Darn good job himself in that regard..:nonono:
AND tell that BIATCH to go suck a bag of dicks!!:loser:
AND I guess that means he's monitoring this thread? What's UP HIPSTER DORK? Come back to Florida SON....

What he said.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Cory called my wife last monday. She in turned called me (Im still in Korea) and told me to call Cory. So I spent my cell phone minutes and two cups of coffee with Cory in my ear about,......things. Some of those things involved him pointing his fat ****in fingers at "the machine shop" saying they don't know how to track parts that arrive to their location, and therefore, my engine block must have got mixed up and sent back to somebody else.

He told me last Monday, in two weeks, he would have it all figured out and make things right. :rolling: Im exited, Cory is going to fix everything and FINALLY all things will be right in the world. <cricket, cricket>

Last edited:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Wow, remember reading this thread back in February and forgetting about it. Amazing how low some people can be - especially when it comes to your own flesh and blood. For those of us that have kids, I'm sure it burns even more. Hope everyone in here that has a personal and/or financial tie to this dipshit gets things resolved.

gabe1530

Banned
Cory called my wife last monday. She in turned called me (Im still in Korea) and told me to call Cory. So I spent my cell phone minutes and two cups of coffee with Cory in my ear about,......things. Some of those things involved him pointing his fat ****in fingers at "the machine shop" saying they don't know how to track parts that arrive to their location, and therefore, my engine block must have got mixed up and sent back to somebody else.

He told me last Monday, in two weeks, he would have it all figured out and make things right. :rolling: Im exited, Cory is going to fix everything and FINALLY everything will be right in the world. <cricket, cricket>

:fm:
so livernois doesnt have it?
in other words he sold it and is lying about where it is?

Marc

Established Member
Reading this thread makes me sick.

I am embarrassed that he was in the military.

I wish he was still active duty and worked for me, I would definitely take care of this situation and him.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Dragging his name and reputation through the mud?? HAHA ROTFL LMFAO:D
He's done a pretty Darn good job himself in that regard..:nonono:
AND tell that BIATCH to go suck a bag of dicks!!:loser:
AND I guess that means he's monitoring this thread? What's UP HIPSTER DORK? Come back to Florida SON....

:lol::beer:

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
So, I got a phone call today from someone Cory is related to. Asking me if I was done dragging his name through the mud.

On this forum his sorry ass was already mud before you even showed up here.

Now he is officially shit.

Cory = :loser:

333arod333

SVT Disciple
Established Member
Wow I haven't been on here for a while and was stunned to see this thread. I spent the last hour n a half reading everything and wow.

I was going to send this fool my whole car at one point! I needed a rebuild and didn't know if I could handle doing it. He quoted me $1600 for complete rebuild with new arp piston rings and new bearings cooling mod piston hone etc plus $500 for shipping whole car there n back. He was really nice on the phone. Man am I glad I manned up and took the task on myself. Not only did I learn a hell of a lot but I avoided losing my car like some of the poor folks on here. I as well as most members on this thread are smart and self-controlled enough to not physically brutalized someone unless they are violent first but man oh man if he would have played this game with me and had my car for a year I would have went there personally and burned everything to the ground with him in it.

So sorry to hear about lilred's story but u guys are right, her and her daughter are better off without him.

Funny how he baited people in, he was really helpful and nice on the phone. I even called him a few times during my rebuild to ask him some questions and be happily told me what to do in detail sometimes for an hour on the phone. The oldest gypsy trick in the book to build trust.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Holy crap this thread got real. Can't believe the part on his daughter. What a worthless pile of crap he is. This dude is a complete sociopath. Google the definitions and read. It describes a lot of his behaviors towards others on this board as well as to his own flesh and blood.

If he continues on this path he's going to end up in a cage or a box... just a matter of time.

Users who are viewing this thread