Do NOT do business with Cory Kolk/Iron Hand Racing

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Yeah I just don't understand why he didn't do that 5 months ago!! :shrug: Is it just laziness or maybe he didn't have the money to pay for shipping? I know he didn't have income because he wasn't working. Maybe his grand plan was to use the business funds to live off of temporarily, stall with customers, get a job and then pay out of pocket to restore customer satisfaction. Whatever happened it was ridiculous and I am glad I got what was owed to me back.

I don't either but after reading this thread and how he treats his own daughter (sickens me) I can guarantee customer satisfaction or returning any parts and or money was NEVER in his plans and never will be. The only way you get stuff back from losers like this is shear pressure and litigation.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
when it comes down to CobraBob saying something like that about you you know you've hit rock bottom lol

:lol: Yeah, Steve, he really got my blood boiling with all of the good people here he has screwed over, and then disowning his adorable daughter. :nonono:

Earico, glad you got your parts. Cory is likely hoping it will keep the wolf pack at bay. Ain't going to happen. The pack is relentless. :rockon:

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Earico, glad you got your parts. Cory is likely hoping it will keep the wolf pack at bay. Ain't going to happen. The pack is relentless. :rockon:

Rightfully so!! A lot of wrong was done and there are plenty of people still left waiting for things to be made right. I'm still in shock that my parts showed up.

lilredone99

Established Member
.................................................................................................

Last edited:

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Can we get some cliff notes from the past 8 pages. How did we get to child support?

Turns out he has a daughter he's running from and hiding so he doesn't have to pay child support. When ever the mom finds him such as in this thread he packs up and disappears to another state to try and hide from it. So basically it sounds like he's about to make another dash and run and hide in a new location. Start a new scam, find a new woman to mooch off of, and dodge child support for a little bit longer. Guy is a worthless pile of sh*t.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes, he is definitely a worthless pile pile of dog poop! I surely hope he gets his one day.

earico

Established Member
Turns out he has a daughter he's running from and hiding so he doesn't have to pay child support. When ever the mom finds him such as in this thread he packs up and disappears to another state to try and hide from it. So basically it sounds like he's about to make another dash and run and hide in a new location. Start a new scam, find a new woman to mooch off of, and dodge child support for a little bit longer. Guy is a worthless pile of sh*t.

To add.....she found the thread when we added his name to the tread title.

Torrance

Shenanigans!
Established Member
What a low life. I cant imagine abandoning mine...

She started college today and I got choked up when she left this morning.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Wow it only took him a week to quit his job after seeing that child support was being taken out of his check? That's the LOWEST OF THE LOW right there!!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Wow it only took him a week to quit his job after seeing that child support was being taken out of his check? That's the LOWEST OF THE LOW right there!!

the sad part is he has plenty of company...seen it lots of times over the year. As soon as we notify the employee that we've received the garnishment notice theyre gone, seems to happen a lot unfortunately

Brutal Metal

Established Member
^ my best friend as TWO ex wives and a child with both, his son is 21 now so he's all good but his 12 yr old daughter's mother gets money garnished from his paycheck AND he takes it like a MAN and happily pays it even though she stays at his place half the week..

earico

Established Member
Well you won't believe this but the parts I was owed showed up to my house via Fedex yesterday.

Yeah fellas I posted on the previous page. I got the struts back. Sold those in the market already along with the matching shocks I had here. I also got the Posi ported case back and sold that in the market as a bare case. So in the end I got back what I was owed. Why he didn't do that like 8 months ago ....who knows! I'm just glad its over because I honestly thought I would never get the parts back.

Users who are viewing this thread