Do NOT do business with Cory Kolk/Iron Hand Racing

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
For those of you who would like to know what the crook that took your money looks like...

Here you go:

CoryKolk.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I see that his Board site, modifiedhorsepower.com, is "Undergoing Maintenance, Updates, Or Security Enhancements". Interesting. I sure as heck hope he is now constantly looking over his shoulder.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
For those of you who would like to know what the crook that took your money looks like...

Here you go:

CoryKolk.jpg

If he posted this photo in his svtp sig how many of you guys would have had HIM build you a $5K+ motor:??: He'd fit right in as a DEADBEAT DAD on Jerry Springer or Maury!! Let me guess he listens to gansta rap, we got a wigger in the house? :loser:

Last edited:

lilredone99

Established Member
LMfao, I'm dying at some of these comments here!

And I don't have the money to hire a lawyer for back child support pay unfortunately. Although that would be nice.And I'm LOVING the text he sent asking for Fox-4 to find some info on me. That's totally priceless. There was no leak, there was a wedding registry page, lmao! But hey, let him spaz. And find something on me to make me to make me stop looking for him? Sure, he can try. Lets see, I have a totally clean record, not even a speeding ticket ((Knock on wood)) I kill myself working all the time, my days off are spent playing with my daughter.... hmmm... I think the worst thing he could find on me is that one time I threw a bottle into the garbage, but missed, and it hit the ground. And here's the best part. I was too lazy to pick it up. I'm going to hell guys. I'm going to hell.
What a piece of work. He did everything in his power to not let his location be known. Anything he could to avoid child support. It would probably literally kill him if he had to help pay for anything.

Torrance

Shenanigans!
Established Member

And I don't have the money to hire a lawyer for back child support pay unfortunately. Although that would be nice.And I'm LOVING the text he sent asking for Fox-4 to find some info on me. That's totally priceless. There was no leak, there was a wedding registry page, lmao! But hey, let him spaz. And find something on me to make me to make me stop looking for him? Sure, he can try. Lets see, I have a totally clean record, not even a speeding ticket ((Knock on wood)) I kill myself working all the time, my days off are spent playing with my daughter.... hmmm... I think the worst thing he could find on me is that one time I threw a bottle into the garbage, but missed, and it hit the ground. And here's the best part. I was too lazy to pick it up. I'm going to hell guys. I'm going to hell.
What a piece of work. He did everything in his power to not let his location be known. Anything he could to avoid child support. It would probably literally kill him if he had to help pay for anything.

I'm willing to bet that there's an attorney that would take your case Pro-Bono.

prostkr

Established Member

You don't need a lawyer. Florida is pretty decent if you work the system. I was able to get my sister in law everything she deserved with a little effort. They will tag his drivers license across nearly all states. With half the effort this board has done you will get what you and your child are due.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
You don't need a lawyer. Florida is pretty decent if you work the system. I was able to get my sister in law everything she deserved with a little effort. They will tag his drivers license across nearly all states. With half the effort this board has done you will get what you and your child are due.

Id be interested to know what all you did, as mentioned my mother's friend has gotten zero help in all the runaround shes gone through talking to different people.

steeltoe

Established Member

Unless he's in NV.

prostkr

Established Member
I sent a pm to DSG. The hardest part of this is getting the person male or in most cases the female to commit to the process. It really isn't that hard if you can take emotion out of the equation. I don't want to say more in public.

lilredone99

Established Member
Florida is horrible for enforcement! I've been fighting to get support since she was born, and have fought to get what little I have thus far.

gabe1530

Banned
some good new in the battle against Cory.

RobertP got his money back after filing fraud with his credit card company.

lilredone99

Established Member
Decided to take this post down. Ignore this box, lol. don't know how to just delete it, or I would

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Dragging his name and reputation through the mud?? HAHA ROTFL LMFAO:D
He's done a pretty Darn good job himself in that regard..:nonono:
AND tell that BIATCH to go suck a bag of dicks!!:loser:
AND I guess that means he's monitoring this thread? What's UP HIPSTER DORK? Come back to Florida SON....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread