Brand new 2012 coming in for few mods and a big ass turbo

CPRsm

Thanx! Lots of stuff has come in and got enough to really start so had my head buried. Seats are back from upholstry and converter is here. Waiting on a call back from the clutch company and some bushings to show tomorrow. Intake hopefully soon. Fuel system is close. :banana:

CPRsm

Oh I suppose a small one lol. Lots done and more to do. Just a few for now though. Other stuff has been pretty un interesting
Slotted to correct panhard height after we lower the hell out of it.
panhardslot.jpg

Relocation rackets welded on. Ends are off. Hope to get the bracing done tonight and put it back together tomorrow. Arms should be here in two days.
relocationbrackets.jpg

CPRsm

These are some test headers. Built off the jigs and test fit on the car. Like a glove lol. These are the only 4 into 1 headers for the coyote. Single turbo or even twin kit. Everyone else has a Tri y or LOG design. Pain in the ass they were. Got a hunch they were worth it.
headermuq.jpg

header2c.jpg

My buddy didn't get a chance ot bend up the tube for me until today. So got off my ass today. Two more small braces and we're good.
srear009.jpg

Wish these came out a little better. Shop lighting is a little funny. They are a gorgeous gold.
srear008.jpg

tubewelding.jpg

Just comparing ph to camera
srear007.jpg

reara.jpg

Now the pan hard bar is adjustable in height.
panhardadjustable.jpg

CPRsm

Add axles, fluid and then brakes and we're done.
rearendin.jpg

MMR 1500. Stage 3 heads and cams
engine2ep.jpg

enginedp.jpg

And the purdy stuff. 16 injector setup. Weld on some AN fitting for the rail, throw some stainless hardware on there and we're good.
intake1c.jpg

intake2.jpg

intake3h.jpg

intakers.jpg

twistedneck

Established Member
Ok thats the first aftermarket intake i've seen for a coyote apart from the cant purchase it cobra jet intake, and yours is a thing of beauty, did mmr design and fabricate that? its looks like a big ole throttle body opening too.

must admit this stuff looks like its right from nascar, welds all of it is just high quality.

CPRsm

God I can't wait either. Owner is starting to get really excited. Nice to see parts of the car actually getting buttoned up.

Users who are viewing this thread