Brand new 2012 coming in for few mods and a big ass turbo

CPRsm

Not bad for cell pics. Be here in about 2 weeks or so. Anyone want a low, low mileage coyote or rim package ?

2012r.jpg

20122.jpg

20123.jpg

SicShelby09

Banned
Wow man. Congrats. But I do have to say that whomever drilled that front bumper would catch a beaten. I had the same shit happen to me at the dealer when I picked up my 11 GT/CS. It was a locate from a dealer about 200 miles away. I told the manager to call and see if the plate was drilled. He said it wasnt. I told him that if they drilled it, then not to bring it back because the drilled bumper was a deal breaker for me. Well low and behold, then it got there and I went to get the car the ****ing plate holder was on there drilled on exactly as I asked it NOT to be. So I raised holy hell and we went looking for another car. 2 weeks later, no more that were optioned like I wanted existed in the 2011 model year. And '12s were going to be more because of less rebates and incentive rates. So I like an a-hole, took the car they located for me because I wanted one so bad. And I left the plate on there for a few weeks. But seeing it on there got to me, so I went out and found white bumper plugs and pushed them it. It came out great, and from 15 feet away, you cant even see them in there. I kick myself though still, and I should have just paid the extra for a fresh 12. My 11 had 200+ miles on it from the trip, and it was an early built 11 so it needed some TSBs done.

Again, congrats. Sorry for the rant.

CPRsm

Not as bad as yours. But I spent a bunch of timing finding his color only to order it and then be told the two we had lined up were sold over the weekend. No more in the surrounding area or even in the surrounding states. So he found a dealer that said they had one and when he showed with money in hand, they said they had to ship it in LOL. Luckily his new bumper cover will take car of those holes.

Last edited:

351inside

Established Member
Wow man. Congrats. But I do have to say that whomever drilled that front bumper would catch a beaten. I had the same shit happen to me at the dealer when I picked up my 11 GT/CS. It was a locate from a dealer about 200 miles away. I told the manager to call and see if the plate was drilled. He said it wasnt. I told him that if they drilled it, then not to bring it back because the drilled bumper was a deal breaker for me. Well low and behold, then it got there and I went to get the car the ****ing plate holder was on there drilled on exactly as I asked it NOT to be. So I raised holy hell and we went looking for another car. 2 weeks later, no more that were optioned like I wanted existed in the 2011 model year. And '12s were going to be more because of less rebates and incentive rates. So I like an a-hole, took the car they located for me because I wanted one so bad. And I left the plate on there for a few weeks. But seeing it on there got to me, so I went out and found white bumper plugs and pushed them it. It came out great, and from 15 feet away, you cant even see them in there. I kick myself though still, and I should have just paid the extra for a fresh 12. My 11 had 200+ miles on it from the trip, and it was an early built 11 so it needed some TSBs done.

you know new takeoff bumpers could be had for like 250 painted, thats what I did

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

:rollseyes

OP, congrats on the new car.

CPRsm

Thanx but NOOOOOOOO. This isn't mine. I already have a leech called a Shelby lol. I only need one. Modding it is bad enough. This one belongs to a customer and should be shipping to me hopefully in the next week or so. I told him to take it easy on the mileage to make it easier to sell his engine LOL. Logistics have started for the parts list. Builder has been tapped for the new engine. Looking to make a TON of steam around 7500-8k.

CPRsm

First list of parts came in today with the car.

Wilwood superlites should hopefully sometime this week.
14in up front and 13 in the rear, 6 pot all the way around.
Stopping is going to be a major concern here.
Stay tuned, this one's gonna go fast.

Front coil overs

dsc02665e.jpg

Dunlop 275x35x20 and
MT 305x35x20 for the Saleen rims

Customer had these bad boys body color matched when powder coated.

dsc02666uf.jpg

CPRsm

She's gonna get one of these deals right here in the 80mm+ range.
This thing it going to get some neat little tricks that will make it really stand out and shine.

turbomocked2.jpg

turbomocked.jpg

D.T.R

Established Member
She's gonna get one of these deals right here in the 80mm+ range.
This thing it going to get some neat little tricks that will make it really stand out and shine.

turbomocked2.jpg

turbomocked.jpg

nice. So you're just going "big single" instead of twins?
What brand name turbo are you gonna run?

CPRsm

Educated guess would be 25 psi around 4k. I think I can do it faster as long as I don't hit the surge line. I got tricks and I'll put up the numbers with it spooling faster than I think you can use. Some folks want that, so I'll be able to change things to make it spool where the customer wants.

Users who are viewing this thread