Brand new 2012 coming in for few mods and a big ass turbo

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
damn...thats one hell of a build! Pretty cool to see so much attention to detail on everything

CPRsm

I've heard people bring up the relocation but never seen any actual info on it. IDK if it's an install problem or a fluke. No real info on it. I have my GT500 batt in the back and have started and shut off the car with the switch over 30 times. Add a few times in there where I was idling and a buddy walked by and thought it would be funny to shut it off while I was in the car and run away lol. He'll be doing that part when he gets it back home though. That's within his ability. He'll be back Monday to help finish her up. He left about 2 weeks ago from wiring up all the after market stuff on the car. But so far so good. No problem here from mine, a few GT500's the same way and the TT 2011 that left a few months ago.

Last edited:

CPRsm

Big stout mother is the turbo mount.brace
turbomount.jpg

I wanted to change some of the clearances in a drum pack, and this was the first machinists attempt. Found a new machinist. LOL
trannysteel.jpg

Saleen rear coming together
saleenrear.jpg

Mmm, 13's.
rearbrakes.jpg

Not ready yet but threw it in there just to look. Make it feel like I was getting something done LOL
maftubeteaser.jpg

This is welded and done already but all I have. Should be some serious contrast with the gold in there with the black tube right above it.
polisheddownpipe.jpg

Last edited:

CPRsm

Got the turbo in. Never had a chance to try one from Comp Turbo. But with their triple BB center section and low inertia turbine, I'm really looking forward to trying it out. This thing MUST weigh an good 15-18 lbs less than the mock up turbo with the aluminum backing plate and center section. This compressor should be good for at least 155lbs/min. We should be good in the power department :banana:

s88mm2.jpg

s88mm.jpg

Last edited:

CPRsm

Aight!

I love that sig pic. Every time I see it I think "I wake up in the morning and piss excellence." :lol::lol:

Threw the exh back in to do the cut outs. You can see the difference in color from where it was welded on the lower half of the down pipe compared to the top.
finalmockup.jpg

dumps.jpg

CPRsm

Hells yes. Lesson learned long ago. Got REALLY tired of replacing cheap shit 2 and 3 times. Kills the fun of playing with cars if something is always broken. Buy it once, squeal at the price a little, and then enjoy the shit out of it.

Damn that was a lot of misspelling. Up for 22 hours now. Time to go home. Cya fellers tmrw

BTrinanes

Established Member
Yes DMH def makes the best cutouts. The best part is you can buy direct from them and save $$$. This shit is lookin nasty!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread