Stiegemeier Snake bite. omfg

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowmoving1

Established Member
I have a 2.76 now but I am wondering if it would be safe because you are making a lot of boost already for that pulley size. How is the heat with the blower turning like that?

my iat2 have droped about 25-30 deg's at crusing temps from stock blower with 2.8 pulley

mitrls10

"Torqued Motorsports"
Established Member
Dang thats a lot lower for iat2's can you do me and every1 on here a big favor and datalog it when the car is at full operating temp and let it idle a while and see the Iat2 and after a few hard/high speed pulls and let us know how bad the heat soak/temp is afterwards. Pleeeeeaasssssseeee lol.

slowmoving1

Established Member
Dang thats a lot lower for iat2's can you do me and every1 on here a big favor and datalog it when the car is at full operating temp and let it idle a while and see the Iat2 and after a few hard/high speed pulls and let us know how bad the heat soak/temp is afterwards. Pleeeeeaasssssseeee lol.

I would love to but my sct x3 took a shit about 1 hour ago just a blue screen.
I took some fuel out and ran the car. pluged back in the sct tuner a few minutes later and just a blue screen came up. Iguess i will ship back to sct mon and see whats wrong with it.

On a good note the A/f was better at 11.3 after taking some more fuel out.

TRBO VNM

you can't log iat2 with the x3 on screen. the temp it reads is the IAT 1. you will need to log it with your laptop to get the IAT2.

slowmoving1

Established Member
you can't log iat2 with the x3 on screen. the temp it reads is the IAT 1. you will need to log it with your laptop to get the IAT2.

I know I alway use my brother laptop I will get it next couple days
he is the one who data logs all this stuff. I do not have a clue.

I will also ask him if he data loged reading from last night when he had it hooked up.

Last edited:

slowmoving1

Established Member
Why is the price such a big secret?

+1. OP, spill it.

no sercet here 1495 if you have stock eaton like anthing there are extra charges if you get more options, like new throttle body,ect
895 if you already have steggy ported blower
please check with steggy if you have more questions and 100 Percent accurate prices
hope this helps

Carbon Driven

Established Member
$1500 for unpublished hp increase. If they said it would increase xxx hp for that price it would be alot easier to make the sale lol

1Quick4.6

Established Member
$1500 for unpublished hp increase. If they said it would increase xxx hp for that price it would be alot easier to make the sale lol

when your approved he sends you info on hp increase and other info on it before you pay;-)

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
But dont you have to put down a non-refundable deposit? If its refundable/cancelable then thats cool. But eventually the details will get out so why he fights it IDK. :shrug:

xenodragon

Established Member
I dont really understand I thought the eaton was only good to spin up to a certain RPM, if he didnt change the rotors...what else could be different to open up all this "new" power. I know he advertises using the stock pulley, but if you went to a smaller pulley, would that be over spinning it?

Too many fing questions...but the price is good and might be an additional option over a Twin-Screw

yellowgt02

Established Member
I know that the road is your dyno, and you do your own tuning...Good for you.

But I would like to see some solid #'s before investing $1500 that could go towards a Twin Screw.

fudgerunyard

Banned
Did you do as Bob suggested and add longtubes and injectors/maf etc...??? Basically, what mods did/does your car now have besides the SB.

slowmoving1

Established Member
Did you do as Bob suggested and add longtubes and injectors/maf etc...??? Basically, what mods did/does your car now have besides the SB.
Bob will talk to you about your mods and your power goals are.
you do not need l/t headers for all of the sb packages.
if you are interested I would talk to bob

slowmoving1

Established Member
I know that the road is your dyno, and you do your own tuning...Good for you.

Thanks I also said I will post up 1/4 mile time slips in next few weeks.
if the weather is good FL rain

But I would like to see some solid #'s before investing $1500 that could go towards a Twin Screw.

I would talk to bob at steggy and talk about your power goals and cars that they have already dynoed.

Last edited:

BlackBeauty44

Snake bitten
Established Member
I like what I see so far but i need some more convincing (dyno numbers) before I drop $1,500 on a port. Subscribed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread