Stiegemeier Snake bite. omfg

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowmoving1

Established Member
Stiegemeier Snake bite. omfg DYNO VIDEO ADDED

Well fedex droped it off today,and the Install started right after.

This is the best money I've ever spent on a single mod Period.
The cobra instantly spikes to 15-16 pounds of boost and holds with slight increase to about 16-17 lbs of boost
This is with stock lower and 3.25 upper

I will post up pics and vids sat or sun

The seat of the pants is feel crazy even with 19 deg of timing and a pig rich a/f of 10.3
I added alot of fuel and took some timing out of tune to be safe, until I can get to dyno.

Thanks Stiegmeier for a great product

SVTP stay tuned for dyno #'s and the true test at drag strip. florida rain suckes.

I ran 11.7-11.8 @ 117-119 before the snake bite with just upper 2.8,steeda cold air, on drag radials ,SRA. the car pulls so much harder now It is hard to put into words
the tq and hp power band is instant and hits hard and does not lose steam in higher rpm it just keeps coming I shifted each gear at 6500 and could not belive because it was pulling so hard.

Just my .02 cents I'M not a noob at mustangs I've had a few 10,11 sec cars and this is the best range of power I've every felt.

All I can say job well done Thanks Stiegmeier you have a customer for life.
:beer:

pics have been added
video added
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcMraqAZSvo"]YouTube - snakebite 2003 cobra[/ame]
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2003-cobra-with-steggy_703898.htm"]2003 cobra with steggy snakebite eaton - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip5AQ8fDP3g"]YouTube - 2003 cobra snakebite dyno numbers[/ame]

UPDATE 09-02-2009 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

well I'm very happy 525rwhp and 533tq sae dyno jet
Tuned by Justin @ vmptuning VMP Tuning Inc
stock lower 3.25 upper
19 deg of timing
11.89-12.0 A/F

air temps were 89 deg +
humidty was 60% plus I thouht it would be 100% because it was raining.

Justin @ VMP Stated the cobra would have made 15-20 more Hp if the weather if was betterand he used a diffrent CF due to the poor weather.

Thanks Justin for a safe tune and the car drives so much better it unreal.

next stop Drag strip and see if I go 10's
If this florida rain ever quits and temps drop below 90 deg's

I'M happy and I will return to VMP when the weather gets better. and see if we can 540rwhp

Last edited:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
ttiwwp.gif

Spade

Established Member
What kind of power are you expected to get? And what was your power level before the port?

slowmoving1

Established Member
What kind of power are you expected to get? And what was your power level before the port?

well I'm not a big dyno guy they are great tuning tools. but my test will be the 1/4 mile. I ran 11.7-11.8 before on drag radials. I will be disapointed if I don't run 10's

Spade

Established Member
WOW!! Thats a huge differance!! Did you change anything other than the port? I'm very interested in this. Thanks.

Venimus03

Established Member
well I'm not a big dyno guy they are great tuning tools. but my test will be the 1/4 mile. I ran 11.7-11.8 before on drag radials. I will be disapointed if I don't run 10's
Shoot, with so much talk about this thing I wouldn't be happy till my car ran mid 10's with this thing!

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
i wanna see dyno numbers too, if these ports get any better to where they start comparing closely to ts's ... i may reconsider

slowmoving1

Established Member
here are pics I was told the difference was inside the case. I do not know much about the work they do but it works.

2009_0828sbpics0184.gif

2009_0828sbpics0181.gif

2009_0828sbpics0182.gif

enjoy

slowmoving1

Established Member
Shoot, with so much talk about this thing I wouldn't be happy till my car ran mid 10's with this thing!

That is my goal 10.50-10.75 on slick's and other supporting mods, 26 spline clutchand input shaft Etc. will it be easy no, but when you run stock parts nothing's easy. test and tune and seat time.
I'm not looking to break any records just have a strong running eaton powered car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread