Stiegemeier Snake bite. omfg

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowmoving1

Established Member
looks just like my stage 5+ with the exception of your welds look different on the plate......
Yes, I was told the inside mods make it different to hold more bost.

It is crazy that I have a stock lower and 3.25 upper and see 17lbs of boost

what boost psi do you see and your pulley combo

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
rotors the same? i know their suppose to be black but usually show signs of wear..those look new

RussZTT

Established Member
Any pictures of the inlet? Any direct pictures of the bottom exit to see the rotors? I dunno, I still think its different rotors or gearing.

yosemiddysam

03 Cobra Vert 10th Anniv.
Established Member
Crestview Fl. Grew up in the good ole Dub V
The rotors always look new after the rebuild cause they do something to them. I can not remember what but they look good. I am wondering about the welds though.........Why does mine look tack welded and his looks like it is the foundation to a building???????

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
The rotors always look new after the rebuild cause they do something to them. I can not remember what but they look good. I am wondering about the welds though.........Why does mine look tack welded and his looks like it is the foundation to a building???????

those are not stock eaton rotors from the looks of it. Im telling you they swapped the rotors, and modified the case to hold them.

yosemiddysam

Established Member
I disagree. Here is my stock stage 5+ port job..........
100_0222.jpg

mitrls10

"Torqued Motorsports"
Established Member
I've said that all along but get flames by a bunch of folks saying they couldn't do that lol.. I told em if ya got a machine shop at your disposal you could do anything..

yosemiddysam

Established Member
I put the picks side by side and they looked exactly the same. Rotors included. The only thing I seen was the welds that were different. If that is what makes the difference and it would have cost me that much, I would be one pissed off sum bitch!!!!!!

Last edited:

mitrls10

"Torqued Motorsports"
Established Member
that doesn't look structural though it just looks like the area in the case was increased by cutting out the bottom and raising that sheet metal up to a wedge at the end of the case.. Your saying the stock eaton rotors and the snakebite rotors look the same??? If they are they probably got a different pitch and curved differently to make them more efficient and build less heat/more boost..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread