Post your H&R drop combos!

03TRMN8R

Established Member
Yea I think race springs are good but needs just a little more drop, but your car looks good.

dsc00166wi2.jpg

P.S. H&R Race stock isos around.

18" or 17" wheels?

Graves

Established Member
I'm going with the Race springs when the time comes to make a purchase.

Those of you with the Race springs, how does your car handle in corners and during "spirited" driving? (not drag racing)

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
I have the HR Race in the garage so I am waiting as well.

I have one other question, with me having a convertible cobra with about 35k miles should I purchase a set of Stock coupe shocks to go in the rear or all around? or perhaps even get some new shocks.

I dont know if the factory soft valved shocks will be able to handle the HR Race springs

dsgsnake03

Redfire Vert
Established Member
Sorry.. I forgot about this .. here they are

I have a couple pics.. will get new ones whenever it quits SNOWING!

This was the first day after install..
lower001.jpg

lower004.jpg

lower005.jpg

lower003.jpg

lower002.jpg

antiv6

Established Member
this thread made me decide to get race springs, all those cars look so good lowered, if only american muscle wasnt out of stock

03sm3341

Established Member
This is H&R SS with stock iso's up front and rear top stock iso only it sits 1/4 higher in the back than the front nice and level. There's a shot with a saleen so you can compare the two a little
image027.jpg
Image023.jpg
Image021.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
Image011.jpg

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
heres mine... H&R SS with 1 set of stock iso's up front, and 1 set of stocks in the rear.
308939932.jpg

308939921.jpg

Last edited:

03' White Snake

Established Member
this thread made me decide to get race springs, all those cars look so good lowered, if only american muscle wasnt out of stock

+1,

Thats why I ordered mine couple weeks ago when they had them. They are sittin in my basment waiting for me to get IRS bushings to go in at the same time. Can't wait to get them in.

Predatorbird

Established Member
which iso will make a bigger difference in drop in the front? i'm putting my race springs on thurs and i'm using stock rear, and only one in the front. i want to remove whichever one will raise it more.

black 10th vert

Established Member
I have the HR Race in the garage so I am waiting as well.

I have one other question, with me having a convertible cobra with about 35k miles should I purchase a set of Stock coupe shocks to go in the rear or all around? or perhaps even get some new shocks.

I dont know if the factory soft valved shocks will be able to handle the HR Race springs

Thought I'd bump this guy's question, since no one has answered it yet, and I'm curious about this too!;-)

Users who are viewing this thread