Post your H&R drop combos!

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
My H&R Race springs are going in this Wednesday and I decided to go with the MM caster camber plates.:pepper::banana: It seems that many people have kept the stock cc plates and been ok. It can't hurt to install the MM caster camber plates with the springs and I know that I will be able to get the alignment dead on. I would suggest getting the cc plates with the springs.

93Coupe

Established Member
heres mine
H&R SS with no iso's

silversnake1.jpg

tardo

H&R Race springs stock isos all around. Just did it the other day with a friend. Springs have settled a little bit more since the picture.
angle-2.jpg

side-1.jpg

tardo

Looks great. What are your wheel/tire sizes? Did you install c/c plates?
Rims are 18x9 front 18x10 or 10.5 in the rear, came with the car. Tires are BF Goodrich KDW2 275/35/18 front. Rears have Eagle F1 GS-D3 295/35/18. No c/c plates
a couple more
cobra3.jpg

rear-2.jpg

cobra1.jpg

dsgsnake03

Redfire Vert
Established Member
I just got my springs installed last night. IT LOOKS SICK. Ill post pics tomarrow. I went race springs and all stock iso's. The ride it much better in my opinion. This is how they should have came from the factory.

03TRMN8R

Established Member
I just got my springs installed last night. IT LOOKS SICK. Ill post pics tomarrow. I went race springs and all stock iso's. The ride it much better in my opinion. This is how they should have came from the factory.

Looking forward to the pics. What size wheels and tires are you running?

TheFleshRocket

Likes to drive sideways.
Established Member
On a side note, why some of you guys are running such narrow tires is beyond me. If you've got a 9" wide wheel, you should ideally be running 275s, and 265s or 285s would fit as well. But 245s or 255s? Come on, those are 2-3cm narrower than the stock sized 275/40R17s. Who goes with rubber that's skinnier than stock??

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Going to have the rear iso's removed in a couple weeks. Not feeling the rake and the space between the fender and tire in the back. Want her to "squat" just a little more.......

rob177-1.jpg

100_2399-1.jpg

Last edited:

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Yea I think race springs are good but needs just a little more drop, but your car looks good.

dsc00166wi2.jpg

P.S. H&R Race stock isos around.

Users who are viewing this thread