New VMP TVS elbows are in for the Cobra

TRBO VNM

As one of the biggest critics of the first versions of the plenums, I gotta commend Justin on the revised one's. I received 3 plenums yesterday and they all look great inside and out. I was never concerned about the inside before, but the outside on some of the originals looked like they were carved out of wood.

Not these new ones. They look like you would expect and manufactured looking great.

Thank you Justin for making the change. :beer:

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The VMP GT500 single blade mechanical linkage TBs will be here on Tuesday, and we will have the IAC blocks at the same time (for dragon and GT500 style TBs).

D-MANN

Established Member
The VMP GT500 single blade mechanical linkage TBs will be here on Tuesday, and we will have the IAC blocks at the same time (for dragon and GT500 style TBs).

I preordered June 10th so hopefully everything goes smooth and they will be sent together.

Ceanes

Established Member
We got all of the redesigned elbows in, covering the stock/bbk style TB, Accufab TB, Dragon TB, and GT500 bolt pattern TB. All blowers shipments will now include them, actually have for the past two weeks.

So what about the people who got the early versions of the inlet? Any chance of getting a revised inlet without being charged? I think I got one of the first 10 units sold, and my inlet looks pretty rough. Just curious.

Thanks
Chuck

Last edited:

TVS VERT

Established Member
So what about the people who got the early versions of the inlet? Any chance of getting a revised inlet without being charged? I think I got one of the first 10 units sold, and my inlet looks pretty rough. Just curious.

Thanks
Chuck

:dw: really cant see that happening brother.

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member

Thanks
Chuck

sometimes its a bummer to be the quinea pig :bash:

BMR Tech

What tha...

IMAG1260_zps5e215940.jpg

IMAG1261_zps196bcacf.jpg

IMAG1262_zps8503af11.jpg

IMAG1263_zps959290c1.jpg

I am impressed.

TVSCobra

Established Member
Alcohol Injection!!

VMPThrottleBody3_zps8d699bf1.jpg

VMPThrottleBody2_zpsc0117212.jpg

VMPThrottleBody1_zps45f7cd78.jpg

Installing TB, GT500 Elbow and Gen III Killer Chiller Saturday!!

More pics and videos coming soon.

Thanks Justin, VMP Crew and Rick!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread