New VMP TVS elbows are in for the Cobra

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We got all of the redesigned elbows in, covering the stock/bbk style TB, Accufab TB, Dragon TB, and GT500 bolt pattern TB. All blowers shipments will now include them, actually have for the past two weeks.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Tim is never too busy, Rick. He can actually do both at the same time. He's a wizard! LOL!

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
I thought you were to busy working side walk installs and cutting grass to work on your Terminator??:shrug:

Lol Rick ... I'm actually very busy (overload) between work & personal stuff!!!! :poke: .... don't forget I have to put the 33rd coat of wax on my Cobra yet!! :bash:

....I like having everyhting all of my "stuff" together before I start a process....Hoping to start the TVS process tonight! :beer:

Last edited:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Lol Rick ... I'm actually very busy (overload) between work & personal stuff!!!! :poke: .... don't forget I have to put the 33rd coat of wax on my Cobra yet!! :bash:

....I like having everyhting all of my "stuff" together before I start a process....Hoping to start the TVS process tonight! :beer:

I assume you are waiting on the TB. They should be here soon.
Luckily that is the last thing you need to install.
You and I are going to have a hack of a race!!
Although if waxed cars go faster, I will definitely be at a disadvantage!!

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Anyone do any dyno time yet with the bigger elbow setup yet?

I was the first last year. Gains were ~30.
TVS VERT has his on and is supposed to get to the dyno soon.
Some are waiting to receive for the VMP GT500 SBTB.
They should be here soon.

Last edited:

BMR Tech

I haven't even installed my pulley's on my Eaton and already want a TVS.

I haven't even installed my new SCJ Throttle Body and Matching VMP Elbow....with my new modded slot-style MAF "high boost intake"....and I still love my TVS. :banana:

PS. What are you waiting on?

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
Lol, I don't even have the funds for my fuel system yet. I will in the future, and by then I will bet you will have a lot more to offer as good as things are going.

TVS VERT

Established Member
Anyone do any dyno time yet with the bigger elbow setup yet?

Last time my car was on a dyno it was at mustang magic in new york it made 681/642 with the dragon setup with 21 psi and 19 * .... I just installed the new setup this past weekend... Car feels a lot stronger on this setup with less boost and timing.... Boost comes on a lot harder and almost instantly makes 20psi with 2.8 upper where it only made 19psi with dragon. I'm thinking with the 2.6 I'll see 23psi .

I was gonna dyno a before and after comparison to prove its worth but elected not to as Rick has proven this over and over again.

But if someone wants pay from my transport to mustang magic ill gladly do so.

There is a mustang dyno local but don't see the point to run numbers as that won't be an apples to apples comparison .

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Every time I check this site I see new info about these new superchargers. I don't even have one but im really excited to see everyone's results with this new inlet/TB combo.

Users who are viewing this thread