Got my Snake Bite today. ( Not a joke thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynobobstieg

Bob posted up a few days ago he had results and would make a thread, yet he hasn't posted anything....

We run a business and we will post results! We are going to do this honest and fair.

Just do a little searching and read what everybody is bitching about with Bob and Robyyn. No doubt his products make good power most of the time, but it's their attitude on the forums and shady behavoir that has the stone throwers out.

We stand behind our products 100% all of the time!
We conduct ourselves in a professional manner and will continue do so.
There is a very easy solution here, especially since you have negative thoughts/comments about us. You do not have to go on any Stiegemeier threads or posts. You have no interest in our products so let it go.
Stiegemeier
StiegeSplash
636-949-2275

Last edited by a moderator:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member

There is a very easy solution here, especially since you have negative thoughts/comments about us. You do not have to go on any Stiegemeier threads or posts. You have no interest in our products so let it go.
Stiegemeier
StiegeSplash
636-949-2275

How long does it take to post results though? If you did the testing that long ago, it's just a matter of typing it in. :shrug:

Now lets get those results up before the mob find their torches and pitch forks! :beer:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member

Stiegemeier
StiegeSplash
636-949-2275

Once again avoiding customer's questions and concerns. Several people have asked for the results, why not take the time to address that instead of bitching to me bitching about you? Never said I don't have an interest your products, hell until a few months ago I'd been running your damn blower for the last couple of years. I've given you constructive criticism several times and you've continued to follow the same path.

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Why can't you just chill and wait for the results. No reason to come off as a dick as the results won't effect your life anyways. Every one of your posts is biased towards posi so how bout you let the rest of us who are looking into a port get to keep a thread open that will actually be of benefit.
Didn't you read his back reply that he HAD a Steg III THEN sent it to Posi for reworking?? So his opinion covers Both bases, once his new tune is dialed in you will see his personal results!:rockon:

Digital

Established Member
Bob posted up a few days ago he had results and would make a thread, yet he hasn't posted anything....

Just do a little searching and read what everybody is bitching about with Bob and Robyyn. No doubt his products make good power most of the time, but it's their attitude on the forums and shady behavoir that has the stone throwers out.

x2
How hard is it to type 6 numbers?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Guys, I have to agree that the bashing and criticism of Stiegemeier is over the top. And it really needs to stop. His service and his products are top notch. We all agree with that I'm sure. IMO if any vendor isn't in your mind satisfying your need (be it quality, information, answers to questions, etc.) then move on and don't give them your business. Maybe post one comment and leave it at that. If you're not happy, you're not happy. So support the vendors you ARE happy with. Continuing the onslaught against any vendor for not providing the info expected or doing it fast enough simply wastes your personal time and only fuels those who are looking for a reason to be critical. This thread could have been limited to maybe a dozen posts that reflect the feelings of others, and then left alone. Many times I hesitate to post a comment in a thread simply because someone else has already said what I was going to post. So why should I pour salt on a wound unnecessarily. It might be different if the person was committing a fraud or had stolen someone's money. So please, if you're unhappy with Bob's business practices, just bypass this thread without resorting to a ton of repeat criticisms. There are too many other threads you probably need to spend time with anyway. And I enjoy reading all of your "helps" comments in those other threads. JMO.

And by the way, my main purpose of this post is to promote better respect for one another, including our vendors. This is a great place and I just hate to see threads like this becoming overly critical and petty, instead of promoting our common passion for Mustangs and fast cars. Peace out! ;-)

Digital

Established Member
Guys, I have to agree that the bashing and criticism of Stiegemeier is over the top. And it really needs to stop. His service and his products are top notch. We all agree with that I'm sure. IMO if any vendor isn't in your mind satisfying your need (be it quality, information, answers to questions, etc.) then move on and don't give them your business. Maybe post one comment and leave it at that. If you're not happy, you're not happy. So support the vendors you ARE happy with. Continuing the onslaught against any vendor for not providing the info expected or doing it fast enough simply wastes your personal time and only fuels those who are looking for a reason to be critical. This thread could have been limited to maybe a dozen posts that reflect the feelings of others, and then left alone. Many times I hesitate to post a comment in a thread simply because someone else has already said what I was going to post. So why should I pour salt on a wound unnecessarily. It might be different if the person was committing a fraud or had stolen someone's money. So please, if you're unhappy with Bob's business practices, just bypass this thread without resorting to a ton of repeat criticisms. There are too many other threads you probably need to spend time with anyway. And I enjoy reading all of your "helps" comments in those other threads. JMO.

And by the way, my main purpose of this post is to promote better respect for one another, including our vendors. This is a great place and I just hate to see threads like this becoming overly critical and petty, instead of promoting our common passion for Mustangs and fast cars. Peace out! ;-)

The problem though bob is if a vendor makes consistant claims such as claiming their blowers make more power then everyone elses and they have the best porting out of anyone with no proof they are bringing controversy to themselves.
On top of that when a vendor makes a challenge against his competitors to finaly silence who makes the best port and power then incorperates rules that as of the opinion of 95% of the posters in this thread have testified is completely stacking the results in their favor they are again bringing more controversy and anger upon themselves.

I'm not saying anyone is wrong or that a vendor cant do what they want based upon the replys of the owner of the forums they obviously can.
I'm also not saying that the countless replys of hate is required but it does say something when there are page upon page of different people with negative comments to make.

The anger and perseption of decite would be completely warrented if honda ran a test and said its civic was faster then camaro and mustang but then in little text at the bottom it said only front wheel drive cars were tested.
I don't see how this is that much different. I consider it fraud. But that's my opinion and my opinion alone.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks Brian. If I didn't love this place I wouldn't have said it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nothing more I'm going to say. Nothing more needs to be said.

Snakem

Banned
The problem though bob is if a vendor makes consistant claims such as claiming their blowers make more power then everyone elses and they have the best porting out of anyone with no proof they are bringing controversy to themselves.
On top of that when a vendor makes a challenge against his competitors to finaly silence who makes the best port and power then incorperates rules that as of the opinion of 95% of the posters in this thread have testified is completely stacking the results in their favor they are again bringing more controversy and anger upon themselves.

I'm not saying anyone is wrong or that a vendor cant do what they want based upon the replys of the owner of the forums they obviously can.
I'm also not saying that the countless replys of hate is required but it does say something when there are page upon page of different people with negative comments to make.

The anger and perseption of decite would be completely warrented if honda ran a test and said its civic was faster then camaro and mustang but then in little text at the bottom it said only front wheel drive cars were tested.
I don't see how this is that much different. I consider it fraud. But that's my opinion and my opinion alone.

Anyone with anything positive to see gets assailed if they support Bob. There are a small number of people that go to any thread mentioning his name, you are one of them:loser:, I don't need to mention the others. This is not the first time someone has tried to copy what he does, and it probably won't be the last. You don't know it, but he is always two steps ahead.:rockon: You don't know Bob or Robyn, they are small business people who care about what they do and go out of thier way to help customers. There are a lot of people who count them as friends that started out as customers. Bob is an intellectual and a true innovator.:burnout:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Interesting...

LOL....notice no boost numbers mentioned....lol...what a joke. i thought he would at least be a man about this but NOPE. just shows more character

look at the maf counts and load.....the sb is riding out at 4500rpms. this is TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT SETUPS PERIOD.

no comparison

Last edited:

deec73

Established Member
Shouldn't be any confusion. :shrug: Why does a twin screw produce more power than a roots? It literally puts more air into the combustion chamber. More air equals more fuel. More fuel means a bigger explosion upon combustion, which means the piston is being pushed down the bore at a faster speed and thus the crank is turning faster, etc, etc. Bigger explosion = more heat.

And I don't know what's happening out in Iowa, but the Eaton folks here on the East Coast, are not blowing their motors running 21-23 degrees of timing on 93 octane.

LOL@Dwight getting scientific :rockon:

cobracide

Established Member
The boost was mentioned.. briefly.

Direct quote:
"One to one and a half pound boost difference seen on the two styles of porting techniques with the same rotor speed. The higher boost levels are due to more air volume per rotation of the rotor valve due to more efficient filling of the rotor chamber, this is what porting attempts to accomplish and the result is higher torque and horsepower readings."

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
The boost was mentioned.. briefly.

Direct quote:
"One to one and a half pound boost difference seen on the two styles of porting techniques with the same rotor speed. The higher boost levels are due to more air volume per rotation of the rotor valve due to more efficient filling of the rotor chamber, this is what porting attempts to accomplish and the result is higher torque and horsepower readings."

it should have been logged...one to one 1/2 my ass...its complete BS and he knows it. we already know a 3.25 upper makes 16-17psi on the sb. i guarentte its lower like 4-5psi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread