Got my Snake Bite today. ( Not a joke thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Can you provide some datalogs please so we can see everything for ourselves? It would probably be easier on you also instead of having to type everything out.

deec73

Established Member
This thread needs to be closed.

I agree. I also think the tests are irrevelant here. Maybe they could be posted on their own personal site, but not any other sites because they arent accurate tests really.

I actually like Bob and Robynn, and I like Brian too. I chose to let Bob do my port simply because of experience. It was no knock on Brian but just my choice. Im happy with my blower, its a Stage4. My car makes great power and has ran some good times at the track.

This testing is to biased though and shouldnt be allowed to be posted here because all it does is make Brian look bad. If Brian done a similar test and it showed his blower made 30 more hp than the Stage 5, Id be wiiling to bet he wouldnt be allowed to post that here. Just saying it all is to biased.

Keep in mind, I like Bob, Robynn, and Brian, so my opinion is just my opinion and its not 1 sided or biased.

cobracide

Established Member
I disagree with closing this thread. This is an open forum and as long as data is factual, let it be posted. I'm not going to get into specifics any more on how the test(s) were run other than say that it plays off the Stiegmeier port strengths and the posi port in an unrealistic manner. I think we need to come together as a community and try and run some tests for ourselves. That way there is a full impartial review. The question is can we pull it off?

RussZTT

Established Member
I guess I can just see where this thread can lead to like a few others have ended up. It's not worth people getting upset, pissed, banned etc.

Its almost like Ford is getting pissed at Chevrolet because they made a car.

I say let Brian do his work, let Bob do his and leave it at that. Who cares who's is better at this point. Both do great work period.

Satyr

Established Member
The comparison of a snakebite and the race port is somewhat useless. The regearing that is done prevents any type of solid facts, and this entire process should be done with a stage 5+ and the race port...at the same rotor speed (or at least an aggressive pulley setup).

I mean...it's been said in here a few times that both porters do very good work and both have had a lot of success with their products. Brian currently holds the fastest 1/4 mile port and has the best prices. That's not needed to be shown by a graph; it is fact. Bob has the new snakebite, which increases sound and allows a relatively stock look with lots of boost. Additionally, he has been doing this for years and has always been willing to help his customers (as has Brian); this is a fact.

Too much bashing going on in here. People bitch about Bob, then someone will talk about Brian's lack of experience. Well...to both of those parties: Bob has ported enough Eaton's to know what works and what doesnt. Alternatively, Brian's porting talent, regardless of the number he has done, have proven to be EXTREMELY affective. Brian has also come up with a lot of his own, innovative methods for increasing flow and dropping temps...he has the knowledge and resources to do great work, and he does.

Anyways, when's a lower intake shootout going to be done? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread