dont look like it

100_0204.gif

Burn the house down and sale the property

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Funny, I always find them up in counters and on top of the fridge. The little bastard might be eyein' your ass crack right now. He'll climb on in and when you freak out and squeeze your cheeks WHAM he nails you in the ass. On your tombstone it will read 'recluse PIIHB' Good luck.

PS - they also love sheets and pillows.

:-D

You're cruel!!!! :lol1:

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
This is one of many reasons I like living in NE area.
i have heared that they have been found even up in NY, MASS, ETC they are moving up bro
+1 a neighbor of mine 1.5 years ago had confirmed brown reclose in her house. My house was next store. I have moved twice since then, however I live in CT... thats beyond New jersey, Common... lol. Not to mention that during the rest of my stay at that house, I had border line perfect BR looking spiders EVERYWHERE. in my bed, in my sink, pipes etc.

Oh, this place was filled with spiders my entire stay there. VEry large Black hairy ones etc. But, after the BR possible outbreak. All species had disappeared with the exception of the BR looking ones. haha

Edit: Oh and btw the neighbor came from a southern state. I believe this was a big reason why they got to her house.

Last edited:

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
i've been bitten 3 times for sure by them and possibly a 4th but i didnt see the spider that time. they get to be about the size of a quarter and can be dark orange to brown. they also have a violin shape on their back thats usually dark brown.

WHAAAAT??:eek:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
It almost looks like the spider used to pay a bill, but then I realized it had damaged legs, not a missing leg :shrug:

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
Yes that is def a BR. We test these things everyday, and all of the researchers make fun of me because I wont get anywhere near the damn things!

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
I lived in Mass for a while, and you start getting them up because of fruit shipments from other parts of the country.

*shiver*... I actually pulled my legs out from under my desk at work... ****ing scary

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
I had one on my leg when I was eating at Olive Garden... I flipped the **** out.

chip moore

Established Member
I just looked in my Coke can with my flashlight, and it's been sitting right in front of me LOL. I hate spiders.

Users who are viewing this thread