Brown Recluse? Ran over my toes!!

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Burn it to the ground and then burn it again.

It should also be an instant ban for posting any pictures of spiders larger than 50 x 50 pixels.
Larry?

house-fire.jpg

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I found something besides Jim's flamethrowers that can kill a B.R.,., my wife with toilet paper no doubt. I included my thumb for reference

0507092207.jpg

95riosnake

Established Member
The little bastard might be eyein' your ass crack right now. He'll climb on in and when you freak out and squeeze your cheeks WHAM he nails you in the ass.

I read this and thought man, that would be a great quote to throw into my sig out of context like I see in other people's sigs, lol. I won't do it though, dont know the guy well enough to mess with him :-D

Oh and F those spiders, I have thought about moving to Texas a few times, and in the end, it's always the thought of all the crazy insects crawling around your house that turns me away :eek:

Last edited:

Evil4Eye

Schizophrenic SVT Poster
Established Member
I read this and thought man, that would be a great quote to throw into my sig out of context like I see in other people's sigs, lol. I won't do it though, dont know the guy well enough to mess with him :-D

Oh and F those spiders, I have thought about moving to Texas a few times, and in the end, it's always the thought of all the crazy insects crawling around your house that turns me away :eek:

Go ahead, what is posted here is public domain, I think it would be funny:beer:

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
Negative, spray doesn't kill the little bastards. In fact, smashing is about the only way to kill them. OP, I'm pretty sure that no, you cannot feel if they bite you, but they can't bite you unless you put pressure on their backs.

lol, I watch products kill BR's all day long.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I just had to post. Last few days I have been redoing my landscape blocks someone decided to hit with their vehicle. So I am wearing gloves knowing I might run into a BW or BR. Well went 3 days without seeing any. 2 days ago I picked up a block and there was a BW about the size of a dime and as big around as a marble. Sorry I did not get a picture because she was not long for this world. As I am putting the block back here comes a small one about the size of this "o" walking right towards my hand. SQUISH. No more. So this morning I am finishing the last few feet of blocks and pic up the next to last one stacked on top and BAM there was another big BW. I can tell you fellows I killed them and have no regrets. The second adult one was not quite as big as the first but not by much. I just hate spiders.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Do what??? Would you like me to make a video of killing a brown recluse spider using a non-toxic product that anyone can use? You can kill pretty much anything with the right product...

edit

Last edited:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
lol, I watch products kill BR's all day long.

Huh, guess I'm wrong. I'd be much obliged if you'd tell me the name of it, cause I'm going to soak my whole damned house in it lol or is it just professional type?

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
Ive seen a couple brown recluse's here, mostly black widows though. When i go to work on my car and i catch a stong spider web i always pull my hand right out, mostly black widows. But they got nothing on the brown recluse!

well BR will eat/rot your flesh But a Black Widow will mess your nervous system/respiratory system up,if not treated fast enough can cause heart attack or suffocation. I would say a Black widow is more deadly

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
I would have shit, pissed, threw up, had a period, gave birth, and threw my children into the fire to get the **** outta dodge. Spiders freak me the **** out as well. I see a spider near me and I scream like a bitch, seriously. Good luck buddy and keep us posted and yes your narration is awesome and pics would really save this thread.

ff500

Established Member
When I first saw the brown recluse comments I thought it was about some oily discharge or diahreaha, I was just watching on the animal planet channel a show called " I've been bitten " and one of the victims was bitten on his thigh by a brown recluse while he was sleeping, they had to remove a 12" round diameter of skin off of his leg to remove all the poisonous toxins, I would move if those things were in my area. Good show though, they also had a killer bee attack victim, rattle snake bite and a stilleto snake bite victim.

Users who are viewing this thread