Brown Recluse? Ran over my toes!!

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
too late, i burned down the house and I am scorching the land of all wild life.. it's not that bad, just my foot is rotting off and i have to walk on a stub for a foot now

Good job. Doesn't seem to be so bad now. Whew!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Burn the house.

I've been bitten twice...I kill them all now, except for the granddaddy long legs.

:bs: It's common knowledge that nobody has ever been bitten and lived to tell the tale. I heard that the last known bite victim actually suffered for 4 hours prior to dying and everyone he came into contact with during that period died the next day and parts of their bodies looked like this...

789_man_with_a_tumor_face.jpg

facetumr.jpg

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
:bs: It's common knowledge that nobody has ever been bitten and lived to tell the tale. I heard that the last known bite victim actually suffered for 4 hours prior to dying and everyone he came into contact with during that period died the next day and parts of their bodies looked like this...

facetumr.jpg

good thing i chopped my foot off before it spread to my cawk, wouldnt want my penis looking like that dudes face

RS22

Established Member
i've been bitten 3 times for sure by them and possibly a 4th but i didnt see the spider that time. they get to be about the size of a quarter and can be dark orange to brown. they also have a violin shape on their back thats usually dark brown.

I doubt you've been bitten 3 times by a brown recluse.

Day 3
img_BRS_thumb_day_3.jpg

Day 4
img_BRS_thumb_day_4.jpg

Day 5
img_BRS_thumb_day_5.jpg

Day 6
img_BRS_thumb_day_6.jpg

Day 9
img_BRS_thumb_day_9.jpg

txbull

Established Member
its ok bro you can come down tha street and hang out with me for awhile i got 2 carpet weasels (cats) that kill anything and everything living or not from tha floor up if it moves or just looks interesting they will shread it lmao

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member

facetumr.jpg

good thing i chopped my foot off before it spread to my cawk, wouldnt want my penis looking like that dudes face

its funny you should say that.,., that's what my cawk looks like :nonono:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
FML.

I'm never opening a thread like this again

I just killed two brown recluse looking spiders the other day..
AND I love in Florida

black widows, FTL

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Too bad it probably already laid eggs. Eggs that are air born. You probably have inhaled them while you've slept. May your death be as painless as possible.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
here you go guys, enjoy:poke:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N0lfprZ5iU"]YouTube - DEADLY SPIDERS!!![/ame]

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
what do they do, spray the house? doesnt that process make them come out from hiding?

Negative, spray doesn't kill the little bastards. In fact, smashing is about the only way to kill them. OP, I'm pretty sure that no, you cannot feel if they bite you, but they can't bite you unless you put pressure on their backs.

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
its ok bro you can come down tha street and hang out with me for awhile i got 2 carpet weasels (cats) that kill anything and everything living or not from tha floor up if it moves or just looks interesting they will shread it lmao

i hate cats, but i am making a trip down to the petshop this weekend to look at some.. my fat ass Labrador just sleeps, eats, and farts so I need something that will hunt these ****ers

evasbird

Established Member
RS22 they affect people differently. yes some have that problem when bitten and end up getting amputations. mine started like a bad mosquito bite and by day 2 i was like wtf this thing should be getting better. it itched 100x more than a mosquito by them. then it started to turn blue then eventually black and was about the size of 1/2dollar and stuck out about 3/4 inch. went to see the doc about 5 days in when it was purple. the first thing he said was BR bite. he cut the top off to see if it had a big hole under the skin but it didnt. lasted little over 3 weeks before it started getting better. they give you antibiotics and tell you good luck. next 2 times were bad but didnt last as long.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Negative, spray doesn't kill the little bastards. In fact, smashing is about the only way to kill them. OP, I'm pretty sure that no, you cannot feel if they bite you, but they can't bite you unless you put pressure on their backs.

Do what??? Would you like me to make a video of killing a brown recluse spider using a non-toxic product that anyone can use? You can kill pretty much anything with the right product...

bmxr152

SvT 4 LiFE
Established Member
Ive seen a couple brown recluse's here, mostly black widows though. When i go to work on my car and i catch a stong spider web i always pull my hand right out, mostly black widows. But they got nothing on the brown recluse!

Users who are viewing this thread