Brown Recluse? Ran over my toes!!

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
I was getting my COD5 on when i felt a tickling sensation on my toes and looked down to see a Spider and freaked the **** OUT!!! All i could think of was the horror stories on SVT about these little shit.. Now tell me is this a Brown Recluse or not, because I know it isnt a Pontiac Solstice... I am paranoid as hell now and keep feeling things crawl all over me

Brown Recluse
2061_1.gif

what i found
100_0522.gif

100_0524.gif

i believe those droplets are his venom too, i took off some of his damn legs when i captured the lil booger

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Judging by the initial Pic looks pretty damn close. Quick, Vacuum every spec of your house!

evasbird

Established Member
i've been bitten 3 times for sure by them and possibly a 4th but i didnt see the spider that time. they get to be about the size of a quarter and can be dark orange to brown. they also have a violin shape on their back thats usually dark brown.

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
i've been bitten 3 times for sure by them and possibly a 4th but i didnt see the spider that time. they get to be about the size of a quarter and can be dark orange to brown. they also have a violin shape on their back thats usually dark brown.

100_0531.gif

100_0527.gif

100_0532.gif

stupid question but I will ask anyways, can you feel it if your get bitten?

Evil4Eye

Schizophrenic SVT Poster
Established Member
I am sitting on top of my refrigerator in the middle of the room with my laptop

Funny, I always find them up in counters and on top of the fridge. The little bastard might be eyein' your ass crack right now. He'll climb on in and when you freak out and squeeze your cheeks WHAM he nails you in the ass. On your tombstone it will read 'recluse PIIHB' Good luck.

PS - they also love sheets and pillows.

:-D

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
Funny, I always find them up in counters and on top of the fridge. The little bastard might be eyein' your ass crack right now. He'll climb on in and when you freak out and squeeze your cheeks WHAM he nails you in the ass. On your tombstone it will read 'recluse PIIHB' Good luck.

PS - they also love sheets and pillows.

:-D

mini fridge, i got my ****ing air duster can and a ****ing fly swatter ready for these ****ers.. I got a 12 pack of rockstar ready to stay up all night now

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
If you find more than one I would definitely take action in your house. If I'm doing a brown recluse treatment in a house I treat under all baseboards, pull all the receptacle/ light switch covers off and treat behind those. Pull everything out of the closets and treat there, under all pieces of furniture, strip the bed to the basics and treat all cracks, etc etc.

Very involved treatment...they pay well.

Evil4Eye

Schizophrenic SVT Poster
Established Member
mini fridge, i got my ****ing air duster can and a ****ing fly swatter ready for these ****ers.. I got a 12 pack of rockstar ready to stay up all night now

lol2i.gif
Oh gawd, Please have someone take a pic of you!!!!!! or even set the self timer we need a pic of this or this thread will not be complete.

Users who are viewing this thread