Brown Recluse? Ran over my toes!!

jeffl9682

Established Member
i love spiders, i actually have two tarantualas as pets. Very fascinating creatures. As long as you dont piss them off they are harmless and they also eat all the other insects in your house for you to.

jeff

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
i love spiders, i actually have two tarantualas as pets. Very fascinating creatures. As long as you dont piss them off they are harmless and they also eat all the other insects in your house for you to.

jeff

I feel the same way.,., but my wife thinks all spiders are B.R. so I must kill them with Jim Snover's flamethrower kit,.,.,.

ps thanks Jim

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg.

+94,000

WTF is going on with all you posters. I am sitting in my attic right now drinking a bottle of Captain with a lit grill lighter and a spray can. This is like the 100TH THREAD where the Recluse is real! I am never sleeping.

robot_tora_fire.jpg

Evil4Eye

Schizophrenic SVT Poster
Established Member
+94,000

WTF is going on with all you posters. I am sitting in my attic right now drinking a bottle of Captain with a lit grill lighter and a spray can. This is like the 100TH THREAD where the Recluse is real! I am never sleeping.

robot_tora_fire.jpg

So I was talking to this entomologist who said the Brown Recluse is bad, but have you heard of the jumping recluse? He is even more deadly and loves to jump (as much as 8 feet) on the backs of people and hitch a ride. They usually nest in couches and lazy boy chairs. Some have been known to hide in cereal boxes and jump out when you open them. And the worst part of all they are fire resistant and immune to all known poisons............Bwuuuuhahahahaha.

You guys are too f***n' easy.

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Burn the house.

I've been bitten twice...I kill them all now, except for the granddaddy long legs.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Im sitting here at my desk scratching and itching myself like Im a damn crack addict!

Im not scared of spiders as long as they are in a position where my foot can stomp them out if need be. The whole idea of them descending from the ceiling onto my head or hiding in my sheets or clothes just makes me itch nonstop.

And yes, Id say we have a winner. That looks to be a BR.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Im sitting here at my desk scratching and itching myself like Im a damn crack addict!
Im not scared of spiders as long as they are in a position where my foot can stomp them out if need be. The whole idea of them descending from the ceiling onto my head or hiding in my sheets or clothes just makes me itch nonstop.
And yes, Id say we have a winner. That looks to be a BR

I had easily the biggest spider I had ever seen in a household, descend onto my head while i was watchin a movie with my gf. Thank god she was there, because that was the only reason I kept myself together. I felt it brush my hair back and forth with its baby finger sized legs and i whacked it with my hand like a baseball and a bat. It made a loud smack that got my gfs attention. She screamed bloody murder and I proceded to catch it and wrap it alive with a half a roll of toilet paper. Then i set it on fire and let it burn til it popped. Yeah i remember it like it was yesterday. Ive had burgulars face to face in the middle of the night at some of my old places. But that spider was huge lol.

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
Dude. You are so ****ed.

Get a dog. A real big dog.

too late, i burned down the house and I am scorching the land of all wild life.. it's not that bad, just my foot is rotting off and i have to walk on a stub for a foot now

Users who are viewing this thread