A trip to AED

DTL

Established Member
I'm going to LMAO when the OP goes to the track and puts down some monster MPH number. I think everyone that's whining just wishes their junk made that much power!

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I'm going to LMAO when the OP goes to the track and puts down some monster MPH number. I think everyone that's whining just wishes their junk made that much power!

not really. if i wanted that much power i just need to swap pulleys but i think that its kind of like a death wish. i hope that nothing happens to the op but usually that much power on stock bottom end is asking for trouble.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Where the hell did stang go? He fall asleep from drinking or what?

Is it against forum rules to post a PM?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Ochoblanco

Established Member
Thats an insane amount of power. Congrats on the numbers OP. Hopefully your block stays in tact until you can get a built bottom end.

That being said this thread is hilarious. I am just coming over from another site that was linked to this thread and feel like I've been missing out.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
not really. if i wanted that much power i just need to swap pulleys but i think that its kind of like a death wish. i hope that nothing happens to the op but usually that much power on stock bottom end is asking for trouble.

Based on your sig numbers you looking to build a new motor too. Anything over 600rwhp on a stock motor looking to need a new on at some point.

Shaun@AED

Screenshot of the data log on GAS at 7700RPM where she peaked @718 STD:
Notice lb/min of airflow. This is an indication of Horse Power. This P1SC pegged the PID at 86lb/min at 6600RPM. By contrast Chads TVS hit 70lb/min when it put down 584STD on the same dyno. CPR's Turbo Coyote only hit 74lb/min of airflow, but managed 694HP STD on the same dyno. More efficient power adder.
Most stock 5.0's are right around 40lb/min.
MarcGasoline718STD_zpse35545f8.jpg

Screenshot on E85 running out of fuel. At this point in the curve it's ~10% lean with 20.5 degrees ignition timing as I stated earlier.
MarcE85784STD_zps8a5b8191.jpg

Shaun@AED

I would not expect high MPH. This setup does not break 600RW till 5400RPM and is rev limited to 6900. It will not reach it's true potential till the fuel system and drive train is capable of supporting the power and putting it to the ground effectively (that can be a major challenge).

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Based on your sig numbers you looking to build a new motor too. Anything over 600rwhp on a stock motor looking to need a new on at some point.

yeah i might build the bottom end eventually but 600whp is much safer than almost 800 wouldn't you agree?

Shaun@AED

yeah i might build the bottom end eventually but 600whp is much safer than almost 800 wouldn't you agree?

Assuming Fueling and spark is safe? Hell yeah!

Heat is directly related to cylinder pressure, which is directly related to Torque. More torque = more heat in the cylinder = engine clearances tighten up. That's another reason I like E85, especially on these stock engines. Alcohol cools the combustion.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member

Heat is directly related to cylinder pressure, which is directly related to Torque. More torque = more heat in the cylinder = engine clearances tighten up. That's another reason I like E85, especially on these stock engines. Alcohol cools the combustion.

Hence why my car is running 24* on the corn and absolutely loves it!

Good stuff Shaun!

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member

yeah my tune is very conservative which is why it only made 450 ft lbs of torque. i might get an e85 tune to try it but i am still a bit skeptical on having enough fuel pump for it even with a bap.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

Yes sir I do agree. But when a car is built that makes 370rwhp in stock forum an pushing it 250hp plus more than what it came with for sure is pushing it past its designed limits which at that point anything can happen. Some will last longer than others too. So as the op knows he's pushing way past its limits an is ready for a built wheneve this one blows

Deespeed99

Established Member
Screenshot of the data log on GAS at 7700RPM where she peaked @718 STD:
Notice lb/min of airflow. This is an indication of Horse Power. This P1SC pegged the PID at 86lb/min at 6600RPM. By contrast Chads TVS hit 70lb/min when it put down 584STD on the same dyno. CPR's Turbo Coyote only hit 74lb/min of airflow, but managed 694HP STD on the same dyno. More efficient power adder.
Most stock 5.0's are right around 40lb/min.
MarcGasoline718STD_zpse35545f8.jpg

Screenshot on E85 running out of fuel. At this point in the curve it's ~10% lean with 20.5 degrees ignition timing as I stated earlier.
MarcE85784STD_zps8a5b8191.jpg

On a turbo car or dustins kit specifically would you be able to get away with more boost or timing because it pushes less air lb/minute on E85 with the stock pump/bap/id1000 setup?

CPRsm

Where the hell did stang go? He fall asleep from drinking or what?

Is it against forum rules to post a PM?
Nope

mWon't matter. It can go run the exact mph to confirm what the dyno reads and someone will pick out something else to complain about like ET. Or say you ain't shit unless you run 140 w a stock engine lol

Shaun@AED

On a turbo car or dustins kit specifically would you be able to get away with more boost or timing because it pushes less air lb/minute on E85 with the stock pump/bap/id1000 setup?

You would not need as much fuel with a turbo vs centrifical because the combination is more efficient, but cylinder pressure / timing limits on E85 will likely be close with both power adders.

You can only get away with so much cylinder pressure / spark advance on a given fuel. Boost is back pressure. Cylinder pressure is Torque.

CPR's turbo setup did not like much timing due to the high power (cylinder pressure) it was making on crap 91 octane, even though 'boost' was low.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor

This is what stang wrote me, couldnt understand all of it.

stang8psi said:
you sure are a protective nutswinger huh.. your on me like you want to **** or something!!!! are you a *** like your dick feeding boy toy friend shaun!
couse Little boy I don't go all *** up like you homos!

I am a little dissapointed that he gave up in this thread so fast, he came in and started a huge thing and bounced out.

-Thomas

CPRsm

Yeah couldn't understand much of this either. Got the gist of it though lol

problem is it never was ... I hate to blame it on the ****tards that now own the 2011+ mustangs that are ruining that site! And a ****ing scam,bullshit, if I ever met tuner who I would punch in the face followers!

Maybe he'll return when he gets back on his meds.:shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread