A trip to AED

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I'd love to see that little shit punch me in the face.. I'd rip him apart and give whats left to him to every other 5.0 owner that hates him.. Ban that POS.

Bud

Established Member
Wow, nothing like putting your mental instability on display for all the internet to see...that just has to be embarassing when reading it after sobering up or getting back on the meds. Damn, that is sad

MRSUPRA

Established Member
So this car made 784rwhp on E85 with a stock fuel pump and BAP? I thought the consensus was the stock fuel pump was only good to about 750rwhp on gasoline.

Great numbers BTW.

curemystangitis

Professional Amateur
Established Member
Great numbers OP. I'm super jealous just like stangPMS but I'll just congratulate you rather than trolling your thread and bashing AED.

SVTPete83

Established Member
Wow, nothing like putting your mental instability on display for all the internet to see...that just has to be embarassing when reading it after sobering up or getting back on the meds. Damn, that is sad

Lol this is exactly what I was thinking while reading his pm's

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
I ran out of fuel at 810rwhp on E85, take away our huge correction factor for altitude and that's about 650 true. On the stock pump at 18V. Not sure what's up with this car but I wouldn't call it a green light to go nuts with the stock pump.

86merc

Established Member
Curious on the SAE numbers?

Once corrected, they may be close to inline with what most cars do.

SAE is about 2.6% - 3% correction.

I know a Dynojet uses the info below.

SAE j1349 correction:
29.23 in/hg.
77 degree temp
0 percent humidity

Standard correction:
29.92 in/hg.
68 degree temp
0 percent humidity

JEP

Established Member
I have teh same dyno as Shawn @ AED, with out my DJ Correction on (Dyno Jet Correction Factor) My dyno reads 20 lower than a DJ. With that on, my dyno is within 1-5 HP of any DJ I have near me..

Dynocom dynos are very conservative - even mustang..

lets remember, we're not measuring HP, we're measuring Torque and deriving HP

Bottom line is that a dyno is a tool, nothing more. People who get ruffled up over numbers crack me up.

Nice car OP.. If you're ever in Hemet So Cal, I'll dyno it for free just for shits and giggles ..

mtrsprt

Established Member
Nice car OP.. If you're ever in Hemet So Cal, I'll dyno it for free just for shits and giggles ..
If it was my car, I would definitely love to have that offered, for a comparison/closure. :thumbsup:

86merc

Established Member
I think if people did some math on the mass air flow rate (lbs./hr), injector size, duty cycle, BSFC and so on they would see more of the story than just the numbers on the graph. If they REALLY cared to look into it more. Shaun always seems willing to give answers to questions asked here on the forum. I would bet he would do the same here.

But I am sure most people would rater just accept or dismiss the dyno graph instead.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
AED's dyno is exactly 3% lower for SAE.. I've tested it on dyno's here in FL which are dynojets.. My car makes within 2rwhp of my SAE numbers from AED and I also have STD numbers from AED too.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
I think if people did some math on the mass air flow rate (lbs./hr), injector size, duty cycle, BSFC and so on they would see more of the story than just the numbers on the graph. If they REALLY cared to look into it more. Shaun always seems willing to give answers to questions asked here on the forum. I would bet he would do the same here.

But I am sure most people would rater just accept or dismiss the dyno graph instead.

So what are you trying to say dyno master?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
I have teh same dyno as Shawn @ AED, with out my DJ Correction on (Dyno Jet Correction Factor) My dyno reads 20 lower than a DJ. With that on, my dyno is within 1-5 HP of any DJ I have near me..

Dynocom dynos are very conservative - even mustang..

lets remember, we're not measuring HP, we're measuring Torque and deriving HP

Bottom line is that a dyno is a tool, nothing more. People who get ruffled up over numbers crack me up.

No shit, that's where I grew up lol! Graduated from Hemet High in 06. Which shop are you?

Users who are viewing this thread