A trip to AED

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
It's a A/C unit that adds 50hp :shrug:

Does this work for you?? My car made the same RWHP regardless of that fan and in Southern Heat.. Happy?? My car made 630rwhp on AED's dyno with that fan, and 630rwhp on XXX Motorsports Dynojet in Pensacola FL with NO fan! happy bro?

Established Member
you must not know how to read

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Shaun@AED

Just a run of the mill Swamp Cooler. This one was designed for home use, not industrial like we should have.

Winter time we don't use it, spring / fall we *may* use fan only, depends on temps in the shop. Summer time it gets filled with water and used in full 'swamp cooler' mode as temps inside the shop can be very unpleasant.

It's used to keep engine temps in check, just like any other cooling fan you see at any other dyno facility.

It was filled with water and used for Marc's dyno session.

jewc75

Established Member
It's a A/C unit that adds 50hp :shrug:

Does this work for you?? My car made the same RWHP regardless of that fan and in Southern Heat.. Happy?? My car made 630rwhp on AED's dyno with that fan, and 630rwhp on XXX Motorsports Dynojet in Pensacola FL with NO fan! happy bro?

LOL if you directed that at me. I think its funny you called it just a fan. If it was just a fan it would be just that a fan, not a swamp cooler. Nice try though. Any more butthurt comments youd like to make?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
LOL if you directed that at me. I think its funny you called it just a fan. If it was just a fan it would be just that a fan, not a swamp cooler. Nice try though. Any more butthurt comments youd like to make?

Not really. Fan swamp cooler makes no difference it doesn't add HP lol.. Me butthurt lol?? Not so much..

CPRsm

F swamp coolers, they just make shit humid. Feels good for 5 minutes after tou comes in from outside. Then you realize you're still hot. Lol

NickSezz

Established Member
Swamp cooler? Sounds like something I need in my chair right about now...Boy it got hot fast on the east coast!

Users who are viewing this thread