A trip to AED

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
So yesterday I made the long haul to Shaun at AED to get my car tuned and dialed in. Let me say that if you havent given Shaun a chance to tune your car then you probably missing out lol.

Little about what it has,
stock block
P1SC stage II procharger kit
3.55" Pulley
ID1000s
KB BAP
Boss intake Manifold
BBK TB
Kooks LTs
Kooks O/R x pipe
Roush axle backs

Shaun does an amazing job but also is very helpful, im sure i bored him with questions lol.
car was previously tuned before making 615 however idle and acceleration were not consistant and it was hesitant on throttle response almost as if it were misfiring. Now it responses as smooth as butter.

First number is on 91 pump, second is on e85 however car was asking for more fuel so it was limited on the e85. Once i upgrade my fuel system it will be back at AED so Shaun can work his magic.

Im not sure how long my block will last with this amount of power, but we will see. Meantime i will start looking into a built short block. I will do it as soon as possibile. I will also be upgrading my clutch. Car wont make it to the track until the 26th of July. So here you go, again a huge thanks to Shaun! Car feels completely different now.

imagerzv.jpg

Last edited:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i dont understand why people try to blow up the stock shortblock....why wouldnt you sell the stocker and buy a built one

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Sorry for the huge pics lol, as for the block yes I know I need to invest in a built one but then again I had no idea I would make this kind of power, I was only hoping for low to mid 600s.

Turbo810

Established Member
Congrats on the numbers.:beer: And I feel bad for your short block.

I just got my final tune from Shaun last Friday. Even though he was extremely busy he took the time to answer my questions and make sure I was happy. The car is now a lot stronger and I am very happy.

SC2011GT

Til' The Wheels Fall Off
Established Member
Help me out here. You are saying you are making 785 WHP :

On a stock longblock?
On a stock fuel system on E85?
On 9 psi?

Am I missing something?

Last edited:

mtrsprt

Established Member
Awesome results. I'm assuming about 23-24* of timing @ 12psi with E85. I would think that would be closer to 730rwhp on another dyno?

Shaun@AED

20.5 degrees on E85.
I did not turn it up as it was out of fuel pump.
Insane power out of that P1SC. More power than any D1SC Coyote or Vortech / Paxton I've had on the dyno.

Users who are viewing this thread