2nd Annapolis-area/Maryland Cobra owners meet/cruise... AUG 28th

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
I will be there as long as it doesn't rain. Bald DRs + Rain dont mix :)

My girlfriend will most likely be with me as well, so thats 2 of us.

See ya all there!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Vrrooom
My girlfriend will most likely be with me as well, so thats 2 of us.

Noted.

Originally posted by 16yrCobraOwner
i belive my dads friend is coming along for the drive only as well. so thats me and him ( jus for the cruise sean, thanks )

Also noted.

So we're now up to ~23 people and 19 cars.

I got these counts right? Let me know people. :beer: :rockon:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Alright ladies and gentlemen. I need to get a solid (solid meaning as in +/- 2 people) head count and car count for Mr. Platt (the owner of Pirate's Cove). To make this easier, I am going to make the following statement:

Unless you have told me otherwise, I am assuming that it is just you coming to the meet/cruise. If this is not the case, please let me know here.

Thanks a bunch guys.... And hopefully I will have the maps up before 11:30pm tonight. Check back.

:beer:

**EDIT**

P.S. As of right now, the count stands at 21 people and 19 cars.

Last edited:

apache

Established Member
Hey I wanna play too!
I have no idea of the landmarks you guys are calling out since I'm comming up from VA, maybe I can meet up with somebody who lives close to VA and follow you up. Lemme know if anybody is game. Also, I will post a message with the Northern VA mustangs club
http://www.northernvirginiamustangclub.com

to see if anybody wants to make the trip up with me. Any idea what the weather is calling for this Sat?

btw. i posted this on your other thread as well, just ignore that one i guess

16yrCobraOwner

Established Member
i heard the weather is going to be cloudy with 20% chance of rain. i think that there is going to be a lil rain due to francis ( the tropical storm ) but not much, but later next week were suposed to get it hurricane style. see ya there

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by MP3_Stang
I will be there for the meet and maybe cruise, but cannot stay for eats.

That's cool man. I'm going to have directions back to Route 2, Route 50, and Route 301 so you (and anyone else) can head on home when you (they) need to.

Again, I am going to report a head count and car count to the owner of Pirate's Cove this evening, so please post if you are bringing more than yourself and have not told me so yet.

Thanks a bunch guys/gals. :beer:

P.S. A version of the "maps" that I have for everyone that's coming will be up around 10PM tonight or so. Just FYI.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I cannot go:(. I thought the wedding was tommorow, but it's saturday, so there is no way I'll be able to make this one. Hopefully the next one, or maybe we can all go down to MIR one time? I'd love to give my car a workout.

Vroom, did doug ever fix his seat?

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Alright ladies and gentlemen.... The official car count is 19 and the official person count is 24. I think that's right and I will be relaying that to the owner of Pirate's Cove on my lunch break today.

Also, I will have the "maps" (including an actual map with route highlighted, worded turn-by-turn directions, procedures for breaks in the line of cars during the cruise, and directions back to Routes 301, 50 and 2 so that people may leave when they wish) posted this evening. I hope everybody is ready for a fun day tomorrow. Again, I highly suggest that others bring their cameras/video cameras as well, because I'm confident that I will not catch all the fun on camera myself. However, I will be recording the entire cruise from my car looking backwards at the whole line. I will also have my digital camera on hand for stills. Gonna be a good time! :D :thumbsup:

On a completely separate note, if any of you are interested, I am selling (2) 275/40ZR17 98W Goodyear Eagle F1-GS (stock size/ type) that have approximately 50% of tread-life left on them. Let me know and take a look at this thread (CLICK) if you are interested.

Thanks a lot guys and see ya this evening! :coolman:

04GTGirl

Other Stangs???

I was wondering for the cruise tomorrow, if you are just doing a Cobra cruise, or if other Stangs can also be involved?? I have a '04 GT, and have a friend or 2 that have just V6's or GT's also. Didn't just want to show up if it's only for Cobra's. Please let me know cause I would love to go!!

TGIF!! Beer time!!!!

Kara

MP3_Stang

LabVIEW Guru
Established Member
Re: Other Stangs???

Originally posted by 04GTGirl
I was wondering for the cruise tomorrow, if you are just doing a Cobra cruise, or if other Stangs can also be involved?? I have a '04 GT, and have a friend or 2 that have just V6's or GT's also. Didn't just want to show up if it's only for Cobra's. Please let me know cause I would love to go!!

TGIF!! Beer time!!!!

Kara

As long as the car is a FORD/MUSTANG and isn't a "8-second Porsche" :dw: its welcome.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Re: Re: Other Stangs???

Originally posted by MP3_Stang
As long as the car is a FORD/MUSTANG and isn't a "8-second Porsche" :dw: its welcome.

LOL!! Hahaha..... Agreed. I still don't know what he was thinking. I had never heard anything like that from him. Maybe he was thinking 0-60 :-D..... I just thought he was one of those guys that loves to restore older cars. He actually thinks his car to be one of the fastest on the road. :nonono: :rollseyes

8 seconds my arse.... I should invite him to the track, to which I'm sure his response will be "I don't take my car to the track." On a cool note, I just found out that a brand new Porsche 911 Turbo S ($119K+; had no idea anyone in my neighborhood was that well off)resides in my neighborhood. I am really going to try to figure out who owns it. I followed it out of the neighborhood today. Sweet looking car. Tried to get him to race, but he wasn't having it :-D

04GTGirl - I would not try to deny anyone who wants to come on down, even if you have a non-SVT Ford product. It's all good as long as it's a Ford. Come on and join us! Please let me know as soon as possible how many cars and people you're going to bring. I hope it's not too many cars, because as of yet, Pirate's Cove is going to have a hard time finding a place for all of us TOGETHER. I told them that they can just throw us wherever, but I'd prefer if we could all be in a lot together.

Either way, let me know how many people and cars you're bringing, as soon as possible. Glad to have you with us :thumbsup:

P.S. No one interested in the tires?? I could bring them to the event and therefore eliminate the shipping cost. Let me know.

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Well ladies and gentlemen. Everything is in place. The restaurant knows we're coming and how many we are. Everything that needed to be said has been said. All is good.

I have a copy of the map for download listed below:

Map and Other Info for the Meet/Cruise (RIGHT-CLICK, SAVE AS)

That map is as specific as I could get it. I hope you can all read it and clearly make it out. I will have copies enough for everyone that has signed up, but I just wanted to make them available to everyone now.

I can't wait until tomorrow. It's going to be a great time.

See you all at noon tomorrow!! :rockon: :coolman: :D :beer: :thumbsup: :-D :rolling:

P.S. Let me know if you need anything. Email is [email protected]

And here's a much bigger version of the map I used:

Map LARGE

462x600 Map Version

jason1320

Established Member
Originally posted by WUTWINE
so is anyone bringing their husband, wife, g-friend, fiance? haven't asked or even mentioned it to mine yet and wanted to find out what others are doing.

Jen won't be coming, she is asleep. :sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread