Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Here's the group pic...

Cobra_Group1.jpg

For the full-size pic: http://www.svtcontour.net/images/Cobra_Group1lg.jpg

Last edited:

16yrCobraOwner

Established Member
no i dont apperiacte it. haha yeah i do actually alot. it was good meeting you all there. not too many people talked to me. prolly casue im a " punk " kid ya know haha. but i was deffinatly the youngest kid out there. but Sean that OC drive next year is sounding fairly good...:D

well talk later about it.

see ya and good job again:rockon:

anthony

MP3_Stang

LabVIEW Guru
Established Member
AWESOME

I was awesome meeting everyone and seeing all of our Cobras together. The cruise "Snake Train" past the Chevy dealer was cool as we all merged on to 50 West. If there was anyone at that dealership looking at Vettes they probably changed their mind when they heard our Cobras open up.:coolman:

Thanks Sean for organizing this GTG. We may need a bigger lot next time! :beer:

TRBO VNM

thank you sir...do you have those pic in high res? I know I can right click and save as, but if you have them in higher quality and you email them too me. Those are actually the first pics of my car clean with the tinted windows and the chrome rims all the way around. my last pic had the standard rear rims on with DR's.

thanks man.
[email protected]

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
It was good seeing some of you again and also meeting some new faces for the first time. Big THANKS to Sean for putting this together, cant wait to see the video. I'll post my pics this week. Looking forward to doing it again.....:beer:

Ken

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Hey ladies and gents... Thank you very much for the compliments, but as I said to you all, I did this so we could all have fun, and if the tiny bit of effort that I put into organizing it is all that we need to have the kind of fun we did, then I'll do this every month!!

As for the vid, I had to cut the 44+ mins of video down a bit, but I did it (even though the file is still 248MB)!! I added a few things (music, etc) and I think you all will enjoy it. Just got to talk to mmars (Matt) about hosting it (was thinking I could send it to you over AIM). In the meantime, here are all the pics I took.....

Cruise1r.jpg

Cruise2r.jpg

Cruise3r.jpg

Cruise4r.jpg

Cruise5r.jpg

Cruise6r.jpg

Cruise7r.jpg

Cruise8r.jpg

Cruise9r.jpg

Cruise10r.jpg

Next few on the next post!! :D

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Cruise11r.jpg

Cruise12r.jpg

Cruise13r.jpg

Cruise14r.jpg

Cruise15r.jpg

Cruise16r.jpg

Cruise17r.jpg

Cruise18r.jpg

Cruise19r.jpg

Cruise20r.jpg

Cruise21r.jpg

Cruise22r.jpg

Cruise23r.jpg

Cruise24r.jpg

Cruise25r.jpg

Again, thank you all for coming and I was very pleased to meet all of you.... Now I just got to plan for next time :D Suggestions welcomed!!

The vid will be posted soon...:rockon:

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Awwww man, it looks like you guys had a great time. I wish I could have made it. Hopefully next time. I see someone else filled in for me with a redfire vert though;)

"It'll Run"

Established Member
Thanks to all, I had a great time just meeting up with everyone at the Park and Ride.....got to meet lots of cool Cobra owners in addition to the ones i already knew....

Sorry i couldn't be there to cruise, looks like everyone had a great time.....looking forward to the next one for sure!!!

Take it easy,
-Kevin:thumbsup:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by thesnakecharmer
Thanks to all, I had a great time just meeting up with everyone at the Park and Ride.....got to meet lots of cool Cobra owners in addition to the ones i already knew....

Sorry i couldn't be there to cruise, looks like everyone had a great time.....looking forward to the next one for sure!!!

Take it easy,
-Kevin:thumbsup:

No worries man.... We'll have another one sometime in September.... Was thinking about maybe headin to a track as a group, but it's still completely up in the air....

Also, for those who are waiting, I am uploading the video (all 248MB of it; 8min 44sec run time) at the moment.... As soon as it's done, matt and I will let you know....:rockon:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by mmars
Here's the video.

LO-Res(Recommended) ~40MB

HI-Res(Only for the brave) ~248MB

Good Video Sean!

--Matt

Thanks man. Like I said, it's my first time ever seriously trying to edit digital video. And, if some of you will notice, I forgot to secure the lens cap of my video camera during the cruise :)kaboom: :rollseyes stupid me). Also, sometimes the camera is a bit unstable, but I attribute that mostly to the fact that at some of the places we drove through, it was very bumpy, especially with our cars' suspension. But, all in all, I'm happy with it.

Hope you all like it!! Let me know. :thumbsup:

P.S. I'll post Kenny and Todd's exhaust clips later this evening. They're only about 7MB a piece.

OMAR
OMAR
OMAR
http://nothingelseleft.com/cobra/videos/mac/TheCruiseLORES.wmv
OMAR
OMAR
OMAR

Last edited:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Thanks for the video! I'm sure if traffic wasnt so heavy it could have been more eventful, nevertheless, great video and lots of fun!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissssnsvt
Thanks for the video! I'm sure if traffic wasnt so heavy it could have been more eventful, nevertheless, great video and lots of fun!

Yea, traffic was a pain. But nonetheless, it was a great time.

Just curious, but which vid did you D/L?? The HIRES or LORES one?? How long did it take?? And of course, what did you think of the vid (music selection, etc)??

Thanks a lot man! Glad you enjoyed it! :beer:

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
It's prolly taking along time no matter which video you down load. I know my ssh connection to my house is crawling...

Users who are viewing this thread