2nd Annapolis-area/Maryland Cobra owners meet/cruise... AUG 28th

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
It took 30 mins to D/L the LORES and I have cable! :eek:
Music was cool, I prefer the sound of exhaust thou, but i'm sure the wind noise was too much. Maybe next time a passenger can film. :beer:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissssnsvt
It took 30 mins to D/L the LORES and I have cable! :eek:
Music was cool, I prefer the sound of exhaust thou, but i'm sure the wind noise was too much. Maybe next time a passenger can film. :beer:

Yea, the wind was making the camera's mic record nothing but FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF from about 40MPH and up. I should get an external mic that can deal with wind and only picks up directional sound (ie you point it at the sound source and it only records that). And I should DEFINITELY MAKE SURE THE LENS CAP IS SECURE!!! :bash: If you notice at the beginning and the end, though, I keep the music a little lower so you can hear the exhaust notes. Anyways, glad you liked it!! :-D

Originally posted by mmars
It's prolly taking along time no matter which video you down load. I know my ssh connection to my house is crawling...

Speaking of which, I can't remember your host id for WinSCP. I didn't save the session. I remember the user name and password though. Could you PM me the host name??

Thanks a ton Matt.

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by IronTerp
Nice pictures Wraith! Getting 15 Cobras together was a lot of fun.....Thanks Sean for your efforts.

As I said before, no problem at all. It was my pleasure.

And I just watched the whole of Wraith's pictures.... That's some damn good photography!! There are some SWEET shots in there, especially the one of us on Route 50. You can see all the way to my car and it's on a curve so you can see all the ones in between.

Sweet pics man!! :beer:

TRBO VNM

yeah sean, the cruise was great. a little risky with pulling off to the side like we did. I am sure we pissed some people off and risked some accidents, but fun nonetheless.

I need to get that sticky pod so we can get some other angles and mix that into the vids. and I have an extended mic that might work on your camera. mine is a sony as well.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by WUTWINE
yeah sean, the cruise was great. a little risky with pulling off to the side like we did. I am sure we pissed some people off and risked some accidents, but fun nonetheless.

I need to get that sticky pod so we can get some other angles and mix that into the vids. and I have an extended mic that might work on your camera. mine is a sony as well.

What model?? I've got a DCR-TRV260... I looked on Sony's site and I can't find a remote, or external mic for it. It doesn't have an accessory shoe. That might be the problem. :nonono: :rollseyes Shoulda gone with the more expensive one that had the accessory shoe.

Oh yea, completely separate note. I'm headed to Amazon Racing this Thursday to get my car dynoed. That way I have a baseline. Rick is going to replace my current setup (95mm C&L MAF and K&N conical filter) with the stock setup that he has lying around. Dyno it. Then replace the C&L/K&N combo and dyno it again. That way I have a stock baseline, and a current baseline.

I'll make sure to post the vid. Maybe in another forum though.

Later all :beer:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by mmars
Sean, you get my PM?

Yup. I actually saw that thread about the company that used to do the porting for Apten selling it themselves. Just leaves me a little weary, you know? And if it really is until the end of the month, I have some time to decide, but $395 is a helluva deal.

And thanks for the other info

:beer:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by RAWSN8K
Nice Vid, Sean. What do you think? Not bad for a hoopty.

RAWSN8K

I love it. I want to get a sound similar to that. Shoulda got on it a bit more in neutral so we could hear it more, but we can always make another one! :rockon:

And by the way, I would not put it in the category of "hoopty". You did a lot of work on that thing. :beer:

Hope you enjoyed it.

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
It was nice hanging out with all of you. I took a wrong turn on the way up there so I didn't get a chance to hang out in the lot before we had to leave for the cruise. We'll have to do a cruise int he Catoctin Mountains sometime soon. I have a route that we could use. nice job setting it up Shaun.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissssnsvt
Just got my pics back from saturday, hope you like...

http://photobucket.com/albums/v440/hissssnsvt/

Looking forward to doing this again.

Ken

Ken,

That link requires us to enter a password. You got to make your album public in order for them to work, unless you're going to give us your password. There's a button "Account Options". Click it and under "Album Options" click "Yes" next to "Make Public".

Can't wait to see the pics :-D :beer:

TRBO VNM

you don't have the accessory shoe? damn, that is how this attaches. I didn't know they don't come with them.

Users who are viewing this thread