2nd Annapolis-area/Maryland Cobra owners meet/cruise... AUG 28th

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by FISHTAIL
I may be able to go. I'll talk to Prasad aka IRageAtmI and get him to ask Vrooom and Doug too.....

Sweet man! :thumbsup:

So here's the list of attendees as of yet:

RAWSN8K (Todd)
16yrCobraOwner
03cobragirl
IronTerp
Blk03SVTCobra (me)
mmars (Matt)
FISHTAIL
IRageAtmI (??)
Vrooom (??)
Doug (??)

This is gonna be a blast... :D

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
I'd like to meet some sort'a local Cobra owners so I'll try to be there. Looked location up in mapquest and see Jones station Rd. off Rt. 2 but I don't see Gov. Richie Hwy. or the Severna Park & Ride. I could use a little help finding the location, I'll be driving up from Upper Marlboro on 301 & 50.

Mike

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by vipergts281
I would definitely come, but I am getting back from vacation that day.

Um, that's definitely not a good excuse. If you're getting back that day, u can make it. Now being from the Philadelphia suburbs may have been a good excuse.... :lol1: J/k man.... Make it if you can.... would be fun :D

Originally posted by WraithCobra
I'd like to meet some sort'a local Cobra owners so I'll try to be there. Looked location up in mapquest and see Jones station Rd. off Rt. 2 but I don't see Gov. Richie Hwy. or the Severna Park & Ride. I could use a little help finding the location, I'll be driving up from Upper Marlboro on 301 & 50.

Mike

Mike, sounds good man! Here's some directions from Upper Marlboro:

- 301 N towards Baltimore (go about 9.8 miles)
- Merge onto Route 50 towards Annapolis/Baltimore (go about 13.4 miles)
- Merge onto Route 2 via exit 27
- Go through 3 lights; at the fourth light, take a left onto Jones Station Road
- Immediately to your right, there will be the Severna Park "Park and Ride"

If that's not clear enough, the below pictures should help a bit....

Intersection of Route 2 and Route 50
rt50andrt2.gif

Intersection of Jones Station Road and Route 2
intersectionjonesrt2.gif

Updated list of people attending:
RAWSN8K (Todd)
16yrCobraOwner
03cobragirl
IronTerp
Blk03SVTCobra (me)
mmars (Matt)
FISHTAIL
IRageAtmI (??)
Vrooom (??)
Doug (??)
vipergts281 (come on man ;) j/k, make it if u can)
WraithCobra (Mike)

This is gonna be fun fellas/ladies :D

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra
Um, that's definitely not a good excuse. If you're getting back that day, u can make it. Now being from the Philadelphia suburbs may have been a good excuse.... :lol1: J/k man.... Make it if you can.... would be fun :D
I wish I could make it. But by the time I get to my house and then go back out again on my way to the meet, it will be wayyyy too late.

Just to let you guys and the one lady know, I will be setting up a meet up my way in September. It will be on a Saturday....probably the 18th. You are all welcome to come. Had about 30 cars show up to my last meet a few weeks ago. Even had a group come from the DC area.

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by lRageATMl
I'll be down...I'll tell my buddy doug and varun also.

Sweet! 3 more people sounds great! :D

Originally posted by MP3_Stang
Blk03SVTCobra,

I will be there

Awesome man.... :D

So here's the updated list of people coming:

RAWSN8K (Todd)
16yrCobraOwner
03cobragirl
IronTerp
Blk03SVTCobra (me)
mmars (Matt)
FISHTAIL
IRageAtmI
Vrooom (??)
Doug (??)
WraithCobra (Mike)
MP3_Stang

One other possibility.... Hermann (as in Horsepower by Hermann)may make an appearance. He is still a "maybe" at this point though. So that's 12 (possibly 13) people!! Sweet!

I hope more people decide to head on down, but even if they don't we're gonna have a helluva time! :D

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Hey guys, I just realized I cannot go. I have a wedding I have to attend on the Eastern Shore that weekend for my cousin. Now...if you guys wanna cruise over to OC, then I can meet you there:). But otherwise I don't think I'll be home in time(although I will try).

Sucks.....with all the planning I have been doing for my own wedding, I completely forgot about my cousins. Bummer..

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by FISHTAIL
Hey guys, I just realized I cannot go. I have a wedding I have to attend on the Eastern Shore that weekend for my cousin. Now...if you guys wanna cruise over to OC, then I can meet you there:). But otherwise I don't think I'll be home in time(although I will try).

Sucks.....with all the planning I have been doing for my own wedding, I completely forgot about my cousins. Bummer..

Sorry bro, once your name is added to the list, its permanent.... Sounds like you're not gonna be able to make the wedding.... :shrug:

Haha.... J/k, anyways... try to make it if u can man.... It'll be a good time.... Spread the word everybody :D

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I'll call Prasad when I'm on my way home(since I come home via 50). As long as we aren't feeling the wedding too much, I'd like to link up with you fellas on my way back. So we'll see how this pans out:)

16yrCobraOwner

Established Member
dammit, me too i cant go as well. i have a god daughters' birthday. and i dont think my car is going to be running either, i called ford svt and they said sne the clutch to them and they will tel me weather im gettin a new one for free or what maube rebate i dunno. but i gota wait for them, but thanks.. sucks i cant go. really phucking sucks...:bash:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 16yrCobraOwner
dammit, me too i cant go as well. i have a god daughters' birthday. and i dont think my car is going to be running either, i called ford svt and they said sne the clutch to them and they will tel me weather im gettin a new one for free or what maube rebate i dunno. but i gota wait for them, but thanks.. sucks i cant go. really phucking sucks...:bash:

Again, once your name is on the list, it can not be removed. :-D J/k man.... If you stay on SVT's hind-quarters, you could probably get this problem resolved so that your car is at least able to run by the 28th of August (3 weekends from today).

I hope this "I can't make it" trend isn't catching..... No one else is allowed to get out.... that's final :cuss: J/k :)

Anyways.... so looks like we're back down to 10 (possibly 11, if Hermann can make it) people, if 16yrCobraOwner can't make it. Spread the word fellas/ladies :D

Still gonna be a good time :)

16yrCobraOwner

Established Member
well all i gota so i get the 190 for that spec stage one clutch and get it in there some how then i can roll with you all... sry again

Users who are viewing this thread