2nd Annapolis-area/Maryland Cobra owners meet/cruise... AUG 28th

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Well ladies and gents, since the first time was a ton of fun, I am - as promised - planning another Cobra owners meeting of Cobra owners in and around the Annapolis-area. All Marylanders - heck, even out-of-staters if they are interested - are invited. The date is Saturday, August 28th. I'm posting this so far in advance so that you all will know and can plan for it, so that we'll have a few more cars show up this time (4 showed last time, but we still had a good time). As of right now, my plans for the day are as follows:

Meeting place: Severna Park "Park & Ride" (corner of Jones Station Road and Gov. Richie Highway/ROUTE 2, right off Route 50)
Meeting time: 12:00PM (Noon)
Who's Invited: Anyone and everyone with a Cobra :) (and of course, significant others as well :) )
Cost: N/A (bring some money for the bar/restaurant; as much as you want)
Plans:
12:00PM-12:45PM: Arrival and meeting/greeting
12:45PM-1:15PM: Cruise around the Severna Park/Arnold/Annapolis area ending at the Annapolis City Docks/restaurant-yet-to-be-determined
1:15PM-??:??PM: Grab a bite to eat, something to drink at a restaurant to be determined (plenty of good choices)

As of yet, those are the plans. We had a GREAT time last time (mmars, MP3_Stang, RAWSN8K and I) and I figure the more people that show up this time, the more fun we'll have. I will try to make the cruise as scenic and enjoyable as possible, but how could we NOT have fun with a line of Cobras snaking (excuse the pun) around turns and down the highway??

Anyways, please post here if you are interested and/or going to be there. Again, all Mustang/Cobra owners are welcome! I will make sure that I post the cruising route plans here and the choices for a restaurant, at which I will make a reservation for us. I was thinking Cantler's Riverside Inn for some crabs, some beer and a nice water-view lunch/dinner, but we'll see. No matter what, I guarantee you that we will have some have fun!

Who's in? :D

P.S. Check out our last meeting here. Got to meet some great people and had a great time doing so. Hey RAWSN8K, remember that "8-second Porsche"? Haha... :D

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by RAWSN8K
Me so scared....BTW I will be there again.

RAWSN8K

It looked mean didn't it... :lol1:

Sweet to hear you're gonna be there man... Wonder who else will be? :D

Again, check back here often, as I will update choices for restaurant, and I will draw an exact cruise route up.

Should be a sweet time :-D

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I'm still shaking from it.......LOL BTW, I am looking at purchasing an ATI ProCharger for my Cobra. There is a guy selling it on Corral.Net for $2000 + 1/2 shipping. I think I need to get it so that I can hang with the "Big Boys" around here. Now my car's not slow, it will beat a stock 03, but all you freekin' guys have to do is add a cold air intake , pulley, and some exhaust and I'm toast. We wil see what happens.

BTW, I'm thinking of going to MIR this Sunday. Any one want to meet up and go with me? We can meet at my house, which is along the way. Call me at my house at (301) 274-2714 and I will give you directions to my house.

Thanbks,
RAWSN8K
(Todd)

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by RAWSN8K
BTW, I'm thinking of going to MIR this Sunday. Any one want to meet up and go with me? We can meet at my house, which is along the way. Call me at my house at (301) 274-2714 and I will give you directions to my house.

Thanbks,
RAWSN8K
(Todd)

They're open on Sunday?! Crap, I might come on down... I need some stock times. It would be my first time at the track...

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Sweet fellas.... So we got 2 confirmed....

mmars, MP3_Stang, IronTerp, and dkscobra2003 should all be able to make it too, but we'll see... Hopefully this thread will get enough attention... Tell your friends, fellas

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Come on guys... more people have toi be interested.... Clear a spot on your calendar for Saturday, August 28th....

It's gonna be a ton of fun..

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobragirl
I am in

Sweet :D

Originally posted by IronTerp
If I don't have to work, I'm in.......

Sounds good :D

Great!

I'm going to contact Hermann from Horsepower by Hermann also, and see if he's interested. He was last time, I just didn't give him enough time to schedule because he was going on vacation the day we did it last time.

Who else is in??

Mark off a spot people :D

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Sweet!!

So as of right now, we have the following people confirmed:

RAWSN8K (Todd)
16yrCobraOwner
03cobragirl
IronTerp
Blk03SVTCobra

Sounds great... I'm sure more people will get in on this as the weeks progress... Tell your friends with Cobras too :)

This is gonna be a blast :)

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by mmars
You can count me in.

--Matt

Awesome man...

So as of yet...

RAWSN8K (Todd)
16yrCobraOwner
03cobragirl
IronTerp
Blk03SVTCobra (me)
mmars (Matt)

Keep em comin :D Tell your friends :)

16yrCobraOwner

Established Member
UGH well about 4-5 weeks ago, my clutch went out and now again it went again, its then ****in piece of shit king cobra shits. they ****in suck:nonono: ... lok here, this is my first one http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/twelveozprofet/detail?.dir=/705a&.dnm=379e.jpg
now i think im going to get a spec stage 1. my birthday is the 18th of aug so amybe ill have it in by our lil meet that were going to have... hope i can make it guys...:( :cryying:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I may be able to go. I'll talk to Prasad aka IRageAtmI and get him to ask Vrooom and Doug too.....

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Oh, and depending on what goes down this weekend, I might be up for a trip to MIR....I'd like to get a run out of the slowbra just once to see what it'll do.......

Users who are viewing this thread