2nd Annapolis-area/Maryland Cobra owners meet/cruise... AUG 28th

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by WUTWINE
you don't have the accessory shoe? damn, that is how this attaches. I didn't know they don't come with them.

Yea. Me being the impulsive person I am, the accessories was more of an afterthought. I really wish I would have thought about it before hand, because a remote and an external mic would be real nice. I think Sony might make an accessory shoe adapter. I gotta double check though....

By the way Jason, you have a PM.... :beer:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra
Ken,

That link requires us to enter a password. You got to make your album public in order for them to work, unless you're going to give us your password. There's a button "Account Options". Click it and under "Album Options" click "Yes" next to "Make Public".

Can't wait to see the pics :-D :beer:

Link should work now, it was kinda late when i posted last night and didnt realize the problem....:bash:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v440/hissssnsvt/

Last edited:

apache

Established Member
Hey Shawn, sorry I disappeared on ya, I've been tied up with a conference all week and haven't gotten on my computer much. I've got your message, thx for posting the vid clips! they are awesome. We had a great time on Sat...can't wait to hook up again. Got any ideas for next time?

Was real nice meeting everyone, hope we can all mount up again soon

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissssnsvt
Link should work now, it was kinda late when i posted last night and didnt realize the problem....:bash:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v440/hissssnsvt/

Checked em out... Nice pics man!! We shoulda gotten a clip of your exhaust too :rockon:

Originally posted by apache
Hey Shawn, sorry I disappeared on ya, I've been tied up with a conference all week and haven't gotten on my computer much. I've got your message, thx for posting the vid clips! they are awesome. We had a great time on Sat...can't wait to hook up again. Got any ideas for next time?

Was real nice meeting everyone, hope we can all mount up again soon

Ir's all good man! As far as plans for the next one go, I was planning on meeting and cruising to a drag strip... Now the selection thereof might be a bit tricky.... I would like to make sure we all go to a well-prepped track and get some good times, but the location is the thing....

I could always just stick with what we did last time and make the cruise a bit longer and less trafficy.... Let me know guys :-D :thumbsup:

Oh and just in case anyone's interested.... Check out my latest news.... :rockon:

Dyno results!! :-D

:thumbsup: :rockon:

apache

Established Member
Track would be cool, but the only thing is that we would have to wait in long lines along with every import on the east coast probably unless one of them agreed to let us use it prior to them opening the gates for the general public. Also, in order to race, everyone would have to bring a helmet and slicks and what not...could get a little cumbersome but hey, I'm up for anything. Perhaps a cruise on an open road where we can open em up a bit? Just my 2cents. Lemme know what you think..

BTW, did you happen to make a copy of the cruise without the music? Not that it was bad or anything...but i really want to hear that exhaust you know.

OhOneSnake

Let it melt......
Established Member
I have the same problem. I was in NY all last week, and it seems every Friday I'm flying to Ohio or some other swing state.

vipergts281

Established Member
Last edited:

2004svtcobra

Established Member
I regret I missed the ride back in August. I live in Westminster, MD and would like to get together with some other Cobra owners in the area. Let me know of another cruise in the Thurmont area. I go there all the time.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
2004svtcobra said:
I regret I missed the ride back in August. I live in Westminster, MD and would like to get together with some other Cobra owners in the area. Let me know of another cruise in the Thurmont area. I go there all the time.

Hey, why don't ya join the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association?? We've already gotten up to 89 members and the majority of them are in the Maryland area. We'd love to have you man. Check out our forum here on SVTP:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=219

And let me know if you're interested in becoming a member via PM or here. We just had a get-together today in Frederick :thumbsup:

The Good said:
I'm in for Aug 28

As the other guy said, it was last year, but you are more than welcome to join up and make another one of our events. We'd love to have ya. Here's our information page that has our entire schedule for the upcoming year: 2005 Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association Schedule and Media Repository

All you need to do to join is send me the following info, either via PM or e-mail and I'll add you to the list and send you our most recent e-mail updates:

Title, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, E-mail Address, SVTPerformance Member Name, Year, Color and Coupe/Vert of your Cobra

Email me at [email protected] or PM me and we'll get you all set up. I hope to hear from you guys :beer: :rockon:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete said:
Are Mach 1 guys welcome? If not that's cool.

Mach-ete, we welcome any and all Ford-family vehicles at our events. It's just that we can not make you an "official" member. We'd love to have ya hang out :beer:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I'd like to come and meet up with you guys and make some new friends. I'm always up for meeting other mustang owners, especially cobra owners.

I have an 03 oxford white Vortech supercharged Mach 1 with lots of bolt-on's and mods. I have put much time an effort into my car and would enjoy seeing what others have done to their car's. :beer:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete said:
I'd like to come and meet up with you guys and make some new friends. I'm always up for meeting other mustang owners, especially cobra owners.

I have an 03 oxford white Vortech supercharged Mach 1 with lots of bolt-on's and mods. I have put much time an effort into my car and would enjoy seeing what others have done to their car's. :beer:

Here's our schedule man: 2005 MACA Schedule and Media Repository

That'll give you an idea of when you can make it to an event of ours. And check our forum here on SVTP for random get togethers and events:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=219

I hope to meet you at one of our events man :beer:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Who's Invited: Anyone and everyone with a Cobra :) (and of course, significant others as well :) )

so are you you grandfathered in or do you fall under the title of significant other?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread