2nd Annapolis-area/Maryland Cobra owners meet/cruise... AUG 28th

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I will try to make this one...i found out about the last one too late. I'll see what my "significant other" is doing that day, she doesnt have a cobra(yet) but maybe she can bring the Saleen out.
Anyone going from Pasadena? I was around there this past week and saw 3 03/04 cobras..yellow,redfire, and sonic blue.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissssnsvt
Anyone going from Pasadena? I was around there this past week and saw 3 03/04 cobras..yellow,redfire, and sonic blue.

mmars has a Sonic Blue '03 and as far as I know, he lives in Pasadena.... That's probably his car that you saw.... Maybe not though

So you're in then, Hissssnsvt??

If you are, the list stands as such:
RAWSN8K (Todd)
16yrCobraOwner
03cobragirl
IronTerp
Blk03SVTCobra (me)
mmars (Matt)
FISHTAIL
IRageAtmI
Vrooom (??)
Doug (??)
WraithCobra (Mike)
MP3_Stang
Hissssnsvt & significant other w/ Saleen

Gonna be a good time... :D

03cobragirl

Go Ravens!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Hissssnsvt
I will try to make this one...i found out about the last one too late. I'll see what my "significant other" is doing that day, she doesnt have a cobra(yet) but maybe she can bring the Saleen out.

I have seen a redfire coupe on Mountain RD. multiple times. If you saw a redfire convt with a parchment top it was probably me...

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Oh, hey... Make sure you tell any non-SVTPerformance Cobra owners and anyone on the board that doesn't know about the get together and may be interested....

Spread the word :beer:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobragirl
I have seen a redfire coupe on Mountain RD. multiple times. If you saw a redfire convt with a parchment top it was probably me...

Yes, was a redfire vert in Lauer's parking lot....I've seen a redfire coupe as well with front bumper damage..I think its someone who posts on here too.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
TTT/Weekly bump

Who else is in???

Was thinking about posting a link in the Terminator section so more people could find this link and know about it....

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Anybody to add? Anybody to not include??

Actually, I want to start narrowing down the choices for restaurants.... I'm more than open to suggestions, but to me, there's really only a few places....

1) Cantler's Riverside Inn (crabs, shrimp, burgers, crabcakes, etc) which is cheap unless you go the crabs route
2) Phillip's Seafood Restaurant (downtown Annapolis; seafood and some pretty good regular food as well, sandwiches, etc)
3) Mike's Crab House (mostly seafood, but other nromal things as well)

The easiest place to park, by far, would probably be Cantler's because I could get them to reserve the number of spots we're going to need. After that would be Mike's and then Phillip's....

Any suggestions as to a different restaurant?? I'm also open to cruising route suggestions as it will have to change for each of these 3 restaurants...

Please do let me know, all :D

And keep spreading the word...

Mantis3024

Established Member
I wana go :( ...hopefully Ill get my cobra by then. Theres an integra meet the same day so Ill go to that if I dont get the cobra next week. AHHHH I want it!!!

TRBO VNM

I can try to make it...

Dwight (IronTerp), you better show. that terp team won't get any better than they already are...which isn't that great to begin with!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by WUTWINE
I can try to make it...

Dwight (IronTerp), you better show. that terp team won't get any better than they already are...which isn't that great to begin with!

Fear the Turtle, WUTWINE....

How many other NCAA teams are on an UnderArmor commercial??

Glad you can make it man.... :beer:

Gonna be fun :D

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I'm a terp alumni. I'd like to get out to a few games this year, and I'm hopeing to hit at least one game at ND. We better not loose to No. Ill again!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
So just for the record, the list stands at 15 (possibly 16 if Hermann can make it) people as follows:

RAWSN8K (Todd)
16yrCobraOwner
03cobragirl
IronTerp
Blk03SVTCobra (me)
mmars (Matt)
FISHTAIL
IRageAtmI
Vrooom (??)
Doug (??)
WraithCobra (Mike)
MP3_Stang
WUTWINE

Any suggestions/comments/requests on the choices of restaurant??

P.S. Totally off topic, but I have ordered a car camera mount that is going to be pretty sweet to record our cruise with. It's called the StickyPod, and it will be attached to the roof of my car (with suction cups) looking backwards at the line of Cobras snaking (pun intended) their way through the roads of the Annapolis area. Going to get some great footage. I will also have my digital camera on hand for some stills. I suggest everybody bring some sort of recording equipment cause this is going to be a TON of fun. :thumbsup: I guess no one's as excited about this as me.

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 2kbill
I'll do my best to make it, love to yak with fellow cobra owners, hope I don't get f'n lost in AA county!

Bill

Sweet man!! Glad you can make it.... And to get to the place we're meeting is VERY easy.... Check out the directions on page 1 of this post....

So here's the new updated list:

RAWSN8K (Todd)
16yrCobraOwner
03cobragirl
IronTerp
Blk03SVTCobra (me)
mmars (Matt)
FISHTAIL
IRageAtmI
Vrooom (??)
Doug (??)
WraithCobra (Mike)
MP3_Stang
WUTWINE
2kbill (Bill)

Said it before, and I'll say it again....

It's gonna be a blast :rockon:

16yrCobraOwner

Established Member
hey, i was looking over the plans, and i think that maybe the drive should be a lil longer ya think?? jus a suggustion thrown out there... :D

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 16yrCobraOwner
hey, i was looking over the plans, and i think that maybe the drive should be a lil longer ya think?? jus a suggustion thrown out there... :D

The route I'm looking at should be pretty long... And we'll pass plenty of places that will make people turn their heads at us... :rockon:

I will probably have a confirmed restaurant and a confirmed cruise route by tomorrow.

It's all shaping up nicely.... :coolman:

16yrCobraOwner

Established Member
well i think if i can get the cltuch in by the 28th then im going.... but i need to get installed. my dad friend has a shop. but i think hes all backed up and i dont see my car gettin in front of his customers. and i can only go for the drive guys, sorry. but atleast i can make the drive i guess... but does anyone know or have a shop to install the cltuch for a low price? thax all.

anthony:D

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Just FYI,

I should have all the details worked out today at or before 8:00PM. I will post the specifics concerning the restaurant and the cruise route here as soon as possible.

Stay tuned... :beer:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 03redfiresnake in "MD Cobra owners..."
I am planning on attending, sounds like a great time !!!

Sweet brotha!! :beer: Glad to hear it!

Originally posted by giz93cobra
Whaassup guys new to the site. I'm interested in going on the cruise. maybe Ill get to meet some of you on the 28th see you there

Sounds good man.... See you Saturday :D

So the list now stands as such:

RAWSN8K (Todd)
16yrCobraOwner
03cobragirl
IronTerp
Blk03SVTCobra (me)
mmars (Matt)
FISHTAIL
IRageAtmI
Vrooom (??)
Doug (??)
WraithCobra (Mike)
MP3_Stang
WUTWINE
2kbill (Bill)
03redfiresnake
giz93cobra

That's 18 cars and ~18 people +/-.......

Sometime at the beginning of next week, I'm going to need a final head count and a final car count for the restaurant.... I'll let you know where we're going tonight....

Gonna be a blast :rockon: :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread