Established Member
Very close friend of mine is a Granby, Ma cop….he is on their radar for sure

Attachments

• 258253EE-CB72-484D-916D-948BA20DDE9B.png
    258253EE-CB72-484D-916D-948BA20DDE9B.png
    599.6 KB · Views: 224

muscleatsrice

Established Member
This guy as you can see has scammed and lied over and over. Im just one of the many he's lied to repeatedly and scammed. It's a bad idea to defend this guy in any capacity. He did the same thing to the DSG he sold me. Never disclosed issues and mismatched paint hood etc. This is about so much more than his recent for sale. There is a reason people are coming out of the wood work to name and shame this guy. All over various forums and Facebook pages.

Curious, did you look at the car in person before buying it?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ajg87

Established Member
I think some people have a skewed view of 'justice' here...I doubt everyone here has done things "by the book," but also certainly agree with majority here regarding the OP trying to cover some larger tracks with things. Getting the issues surrounding the car exposed and in the public view is good for all, and that's the good of the forum collective and all else, but attacking a man's life and putting the microscope on him is also what makes the internet a terrible place. It's beyond the scope of what actions were required here. Im sure some of you couldn't pass the smell test either..

plumbcrazy

Established Member
I think some people have a skewed view of 'justice' here...I doubt everyone here has done things "by the book," but also certainly agree with majority here regarding the OP trying to cover some larger tracks with things. Getting the issues surrounding the car exposed and in the public view is good for all, and that's the good of the forum collective and all else, but attacking a man's life and putting the microscope on him is also what makes the internet a terrible place. It's beyond the scope of what actions were required here. Im sure some of you couldn't pass the smell test either..
Maybe, but arrogance and lack of integrity have a tendency to negate the good nature most of us possess.

Edit- No one here has the ability to ruin or save lives.
If OP simply does the “ right” things, he’ll be fine.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
View attachment 1785307He just posted this on IG

Does my terminator swapped Mach 1 count? It even has the IRS! Can I be adopted into the SVTP family?
It does, and you've helped. Nice change, shhhh.
Honestly, i didn’t even care about the price he was asking. Was it absurdly high? Absolutely and he was never going to get that.

My problem is with the misrepresentation of the car itself. With his asking price, mileage and it being a 20 year old modded car it’s just due diligence as part of the Cobra community to bring to light any issues with not only the car but the buyer as well.

I’d hate to have one of my brothers here buy a car with undocumented damage from a dishonest seller. I’d do the same research again and just like I know you’d all do the same for me.

P.S. Brad’s a foamer.
Yep, I admit I'm a foamer. For you that don't know, I love trains (railroad you perverts) videos.
I thought someone said he was active at one point so if so he had a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I left him as long as I could, but you get to that point where you need to pop them. Kinda surprised the little shit didn't make a new account here.
You must be a Biden voter and still wear a mask. Have you read this whole thing? It just keeps getting deeper. We've all been bad at some some point, but this seems a tad extreme.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Oh look...there is that motive. How's your boy doing anyhow? Or is this YOU.

LOL.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread