03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Any idiot can tell the difference between a GT, Mach or a Cobra. It’s just not “a Mustang.” There’s a difference between them. Body parts, drivetrain , even the sound of the engine gives it away and list goes on etc. Might want to educate yourself a little.

You are trying hard to justify this so you don’t feel bad about your 2V swapped Fobra that you claim is a Terminator Replica?

LOL …GTFO!
oh-snap-dave-chappelle-8opv2uf9k8sdtki9.gif

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Of course. I’m not that thin skinned. Whenever I go onto bring a trailer I’m always punching in S197 or SN 95 and of course the new edge cars come up but you got me on a technicality brother. I’ll never make that mistake again. At least not here,lol.
As you can tell, you can't be thin skinned around these parts. lol

Marines691

Established Member
Your good! I understood.
Bro hug lol
Oops I meant especially in active addiction. Edited. Made me sound like one haha. Yeah I feel bad In a way because he tells everyone he's recovered. But that's not what he admits in private. The first step of recovery I've learned is admission. I had some family members who were addicts. Saw everything they could do over 25 years +

TDavis559

Established Member
What a joke. He should start writing now. Only source of income he may have after all of this.

Now he doesn’t know if the car has a stock clutch? ****in clown has been mentioning it countless times in his videos that the clutch is stock. @TDavis559 can confirm this.

Can’t believe people still defend him.
I never upgraded the clutch during the 9 years of ownership nor did the original owner who I bought it from. I also took the dust shield off and the clutch looked to be stock.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Does he really think he couldn’t defend himself?… @03cobra#694 gave his ass more than ample time to come in here and be a ****ing man. **** outta here bro. “Own up to your mistakes”
Josh Smigiel has claimed multiple times that he has been locked out of SVTP and therefore cannot defend himself. LOL. Does he not know that WE know that Brad not only didn't lock him out but more than once challenged him to be a man and come into this thread to respond. He didn't, of course, because he's afraid to. As he should. He is guilty as charged.

"Bob, I haven't been able to even see the posts. Most of what (was) said isn't true anyways. See that's what happens when I can't defend myself or even see what's being said!" -- This was from his text to me this morning. LOL! Nice try Josh!

Gt350g

Established Member
Having owned both...of course. Just talk about it as it is...a Mach1 with a Terminator power plant and IRS. Which is awesome! Although when I owned an 04 Cobra and 04 Mach1 I wanted to swap the IRS and SRE to each other. But that's just me. But then the 11 5.0 hit that streets and the 04 Mach1 got traded in ASAP.
Oh most definitely. No fobras or felbys here. I honestly view the car as the “ultimate” for myself as I’ve wanted both cars ever since my first mustang, an 04 GT. It does have cobra mirrors, as well as an 03 front but I plan on pretty much leaving at that. Got the car for a song so I’m chilling. Might be in the market for a built 4v after long lol.

Venom351R

Established Member
Maybe.....Most Epic SVTP Thread EVER!

Very very strong contender!

Yeah this was funny to me. He didn't get banned for like 2 days. So he could have easily defended himself. Addicts never take responsibility. They become professional liars and very good at manipulation.

I've said before in this post but I've worked for the state department of corrections for 20 years. The amount of lying, manipulation and deceit I've seen in that time is unreal. People who will say or do anything for you to believe that they are in the right. In his mind he is right, what he has done is not wrong but he also has the mind set of an addict which skews your perception of reality.

I talk with a few guys locally ( I mean around New England ) in the Cobra community and I had been saying for over a year that there is something really off with this guy that just doesn't seem right. Well many of those assumptions are now showing to be correct.

04Struck

Established Member
I'm curious what was he about to actually sell the car for before the buyer caught wind of this information?

1FastFord

Established Member
Josh Smigiel has claimed multiple times that he has been locked out of SVTP and therefore cannot defend himself. LOL. Does he not know that WE know that Brad not only didn't lock him out but more than once challenged him to be a man and come into this thread to respond. He didn't, of course, because he's afraid to. As he should. He is guilty as charged.

"Bob, I haven't been able to even see the posts. Most of what (was) said isn't true anyways. See that's what happens when I can't defend myself or even see what's being said!" -- This was from his text to me this morning. LOL! Nice try Josh!

I thought someone said he was active at one point so if so he had a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Venom351R

Established Member
I'm curious what was he about to actually sell the car for before the buyer caught wind of this information?

From what the almost potential buyer said yes. Had the bank payment and held onto it for an extra day when getting wind of what was really going on. Its posted somewhere back towards the beginning 10 pages

Cobracletus

Established Member
Forever grateful that I got to watch this unfold in real time. The SVT community does not claim him hahhaa... Never have and never will. Greatest part about the entire thing is that he will probably never be able to comprehend how this all happened and came about.

Bottom line: don't be a piece of shit

Damn shame that there is a young child in this scenario. I would hate to have a lying drug addict thief as a father. Can't even imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread