03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
Oh no! He is actually from up here in Canada and this is his IG. He took out the “Terminator Replica” from his bio now

Attachments

• FD508BFF-9970-4F48-9B94-95708D8F49A4.jpeg
    FD508BFF-9970-4F48-9B94-95708D8F49A4.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 793D4941-E55E-4F1D-B646-0746EA3A7D0E.jpeg
    793D4941-E55E-4F1D-B646-0746EA3A7D0E.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 141

Saleen498

Established Member
There are two things a person can never amend their reputation and recover from: 1) Being discovered as dishonest and deceitful. 2) Sending D pics to the wrong person.
Not true. The 2nd could be a "dear playboy" moment. In my experience recovery in that instance is 15 mins

Marines691

Established Member
Does he really think he couldn’t defend himself?… @03cobra#694 gave his ass more than ample time to come in here and be a ****ing man. **** outta here bro. “Own up to your mistakes”
Yeah this was funny to me. He didn't get banned for like 2 days. So he could have easily defended himself. Addicts never take responsibility. They become professional liars and very good at manipulation.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I agree with this. Probably the first logical post while others want to kick a guy while hes down. Everyone makes mistakes. The owner of the cobra should have disclosed this information period. Car is listed at 59k I think being honest would have helped him. I guess he felt otherwise. I’m sure many posting on this thread have lied about their cars to some degree only difference is this individual got caught red handed. These cars are not worth 60k and most have been molested. Half the population can’t tell the difference between a GT, Mach or Cobra to them its just a “Mustang”. No matter what ones beliefs are when it comes to their faith they should never shove it down peoples throats. The ones who think they know it all usually fall the hardest. I hope he can come clean and apologize but after reading some of these comments I don’t blame him if he doesn’t.

Honestly, i didn’t even care about the price he was asking. Was it absurdly high? Absolutely and he was never going to get that.

My problem is with the misrepresentation of the car itself. With his asking price, mileage and it being a 20 year old modded car it’s just due diligence as part of the Cobra community to bring to light any issues with not only the car but the buyer as well.

I’d hate to have one of my brothers here buy a car with undocumented damage from a dishonest seller. I’d do the same research again and just like I know you’d all do the same for me.

P.S. Brad’s a foamer.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Does my terminator swapped Mach 1 count? It even has the IRS! Can I be adopted into the SVTP family?
Having owned both...of course. Just talk about it as it is...a Mach1 with a Terminator power plant and IRS. Which is awesome! Although when I owned an 04 Cobra and 04 Mach1 I wanted to swap the IRS and SRE to each other. But that's just me. But then the 11 5.0 hit that streets and the 04 Mach1 got traded in ASAP.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
I agree with this. Probably the first logical post while others want to kick a guy while hes down. Everyone makes mistakes. The owner of the cobra should have disclosed this information period. Car is listed at 59k I think being honest would have helped him. I guess he felt otherwise. I’m sure many posting on this thread have lied about their cars to some degree only difference is this individual got caught red handed. These cars are not worth 60k and most have been molested. Half the population can’t tell the difference between a GT, Mach or Cobra to them its just a “Mustang”. No matter what ones beliefs are when it comes to their faith they should never shove it down peoples throats. The ones who think they know it all usually fall the hardest. I hope he can come clean and apologize but after reading some of these comments I don’t blame him if he doesn’t.
I could damn near hit a golf ball from my driveway to where Washington crossed the Delaware 250 years ago and I can tell you I can count on one hand how many terminators I’ve seen on the road in the four years I’ve owned mine but anyway, I see a lot of SN95 Mustangs with a Terminator front bumper and that’s about it. I think this guy’s Fanbase is mostly young guys whose dream is to have a terminator but maybe just can’t quite put their hands on the money to buy one and are content to mod out there 2 valves but I’m just guessing.
Everybody has a story and we all have our skeletons but I look at this guy as a predator. Not cool.
I don’t think that’s too strong.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I could damn near hit a golf ball from my driveway to where Washington crossed the Delaware 250 years ago and I can tell you I can count on one hand how many terminators I’ve seen on the road in the four years I’ve owned mine but anyway, I see a lot of SN95 Mustangs with a Terminator front bumper and that’s about it. I think this guy’s Fanbase is mostly young guys whose dream is to have a terminator but maybe just can’t quite put their hands on the money to buy one and are content to mod out there 2 valves but I’m just guessing.
Everybody has a story and we all have our skeletons but I look at this guy as a predator. Not cool.
Are you sure that's what you saw?

LS WUT

Established Member
Having owned both...of course. Just talk about it as it is...a Mach1 with a Terminator power plant and IRS. Which is awesome! Although when I owned an 04 Cobra and 04 Mach1 I wanted to swap the IRS and SRE to each other. But that's just me. But then the 11 5.0 hit that streets and the 04 Mach1 got traded in ASAP.
@FleeMan has a bad ass Mach1. And he’s building a spicy project on the side. He will unveil that at some point I’m sure. However he calls it what they’re.

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
Funny thing is he is one of them. Has a 2V GT with 03/04 Cobra body parts. Never posts his engine bay or sound clips. Has all of social media fooled by his “Terminator Replica” and just learned he is besties with the scammer Joshua

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Pretty damn sure, unless putting a regular GT rear bumper on your terminator is a new trend I’m not aware of.
I've just never seen a different body style front bumper on an SN95. Wonder how much fab work that takes for people to just be doing it everywhere up there. New trend?

Users who are viewing this thread