03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

ajg87

Established Member
How's your tinfoil hat? Peep my earlier replies in there too, where I've been helpful long before the clown that this threads about.

Marines691

Established Member
Dude crying victimhood.. geez.
Next he’ll be wanting reparations.
I didn't even read it but two of my terminator lwner friends reached out and told me lol. I don't have IG, but knowing him he will disable comments otherwise he would get roasted. He will resort to making up anything and everything to lie his way out of a situation. I'll show a few examples once baby is in bed. Just screenshot a few tactics of his. I saved every single text between us from the start of the sale of the DSG to him texting last asking if I got his knockoff mystichrome "oem" leather he was selling everyone.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Allegedly he’s scamming people out of headlights too.

896B1A20-6DE7-4666-8548-4E274EBC440C.png

Venom351R

Established Member
As far as I can tell you can still add a comment. I would but I like knowing that he doesn't know that I can see what hes posting. Blocked me on FB I'm sure he would on there too but he's having a hard time connecting the dots for who I actually am anyway, he thought my account on here was someone else and messaged them asking if they were me.
Screenshot 2023-03-17 201307.png

Marines691

Established Member
This shit has got some serious traction. I bet if you put the idiots name in your search this might pop up first.
Prob. Dude is beneath just about any other man out there. If you can call him that. He is a pathetic excuse for a Christian. Constantly mishandling and scamming people on orders. You would think someone would realize they messed up when so many people turn against one guy. It's not like it's one guy being impatient or ridiculous. He has an entire forum and multiple Facebook groups on his ass.

Marines691

Established Member
As far as I can tell you can still add a comment. I would but I like knowing that he doesn't know that I can see what hes posting. Blocked me on FB I'm sure he would on there too but he's having a hard time connecting the dots for who I actually am anyway, he thought my account on here was someone else and messaged them asking if they were me. View attachment 1785444
Yeah I think he opened up the comment section. I'll show some funny texts once I get back to PC.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Prob. Dude is beneath just about any other man out there. If you can call him that. He is a pathetic excuse for a Christian. Constantly mishandling and scamming people on orders. You would think someone would realize they messed up when so many people turn against one guy. It's not like it's one guy being impatient or ridiculous. He has an entire forum and multiple Facebook groups on his ass.
What's his assbook name again, Josh Smegma or something?

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
Funny thing is he is one of them. Has a 2V GT with 03/04 Cobra body parts. Never posts his engine bay or sound clips. Has all of social media fooled by his “Terminator Replica” and just learned he is besties with the scammer Joshua
Wait. You mean 604_black_mamba is a 2V!? Brooooo

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
As far as I can tell you can still add a comment. I would but I like knowing that he doesn't know that I can see what hes posting. Blocked me on FB I'm sure he would on there too but he's having a hard time connecting the dots for who I actually am anyway, he thought my account on here was someone else and messaged them asking if they were me. View attachment 1785444
Is that IG or FB?

Marines691

Established Member
Here is the first moment I heard about this MG hood and not DSG. In like September. I bought it in Feb. Always thought it looked slightly off. But I chalked it up to me being over analytic. Never once mentioned in sales post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230317-192300_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317-192300_Messages.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 155

Users who are viewing this thread