Why SVTP?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can't even remember how I found out about SVTPerformance. It was so long ago. Probably got it from my SVT dealer. I stay mainly because I've made a lot of friends here. I'm not active on any other forums. It can be amusing here, too. LOL.

Back in the day I was able to provide a fair amount of support and help for other 2003-2004 owners with mods. I was one of the early owners who walked down the mods path. Albeit a somewhat limited mods path bath then. Now, the majority of Terminator owners have a much deeper depth of knowledge than I do, but I still try to help whenever I can.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife was looking at Camaros, and so I went on Camaro 5 to get some insight into the positives and negatives. That was right about the time that the ZL-1 came out and was getting smoked by anything over 50cc. The mods over there were banning people left and right, and anyone that posted on SVTP was in their sights. Since I had a Mustang, I came over here to see what was up. Been hanging around ever since.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
When I joined I had a 98 GT. I used some of the tech in the SN95 cobra section. I was also heavily involved as a regular contributor on modularfords.

There are only 4 posts on modularfords so far today, sad.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Came for the market section, stayed for the party.

28208978-Caucasian-man-giving-high-five-to-a-black-man-Stock-Photo.jpg

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
You changed your avatar Vic. I hate when that happens, as I have to look at names. Lol

Reminds me of a story my dad told me. In college in one of his classes, everyone pretty much sat in the same seat for the whole term. Near the end of the term, everyone switched to a seat as far away from their usual one as possible. The professor walked in, looked around the class, and left thinking he was in the wrong room.

lastcall190

Established Member
Reminds me of a story my dad told me. In college in one of his classes, everyone pretty much sat in the same seat for the whole term. Near the end of the term, everyone switched to a seat as far away from their usual one as possible. The professor walked in, looked around the class, and left thinking he was in the wrong room.

Playing the long con, nice.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I started on the corral in early 2000, place sucked, you didn't dare mention street racing or WOT runs on public streets..place was no fun, heavy handed mods. I found SVTP about a month after buying my 03 cobra and haven't looked back. Have met quite a few members over the years and made some great friends, the shenanigans and foolishness keep me coming back, love the irreverent nature of SVTP :D

Blown 89

Established Member
The other nameless forum turned into a shitshow full of bullies and idiots so I landed here.

It was the best move I ever made. Overnight my dick grew 5", my bench went up 200 lbs, money magically appeared in my wallet, and I was beating models off with a stick. STV FTW.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I was a lurker for a while before I joined, I must admit. I belong to 2 other Mustang forums and other car/truck forums. This one has become on of my favorites.
I stay because of the friendships I am building, (as least I think I am, LOL), for the laughs/input and for the knowledge of our passion for cars/trucks.

Klay

Established Member
I started on the corral in early 2000, place sucked, you didn't dare mention street racing or WOT runs on public streets..place was no fun, heavy handed mods. I found SVTP about a month after buying my 03 cobra and haven't looked back. Have met quite a few members over the years and made some great friends, the shenanigans and foolishness keep me coming back, love the irreverent nature of SVTP :D

I came over to this site originally for the roadkill section precisely because corral was so against it (and other websites). That was in 2005. I didn't join until 2006 after I lurked for a year.

I too feel this place is my "home" forum.

Users who are viewing this thread