Why SVTP?

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
IIRC was either this place or NLOC for Lightnings. Don't think LR was very active in 2006.

Didn't care for NLOC, and I liked that this place discussed topic for all SVT cars.

Coiled03

Established Member
Started on Corral years ago. When that went to hell in a handbasket, and I got another mustang, I was looking for a new forum. Found this joint, and decided to stick around.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
It was the best years ago, for information. Now that it has critical mass it will be the best until someone majorly screws up the website or all the Tesla weenies take over.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I'm here because the other forums I was on either were too slow, had a very narrow knowledge base, everyone had their head up their ass, or some combination there of.

I stay because I have no life.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Sad to say I missed the golden age of mustang forums raising my family. There are only a few left that have significant posting going on. The endless facebook scroll has never appealed to me, so hope this joint keeps rolling on.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Sad to say I missed the golden age of mustang forums raising my family. There are only a few left that have significant posting going on. The endless facebook scroll has never appealed to me, so hope this joint keeps rolling on.

I hate the facebook scroll. I hate how someone will ask a question, and everyone says its been asked before, but there isn't an easy way to get to anything thats more than a day or two old... Its not a format that lends itself to allowing information to be searched for or found after any length of time.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
When I joined I had a 98 GT. I used some of the tech in the SN95 cobra section. I was also heavily involved as a regular contributor on modularfords. I migrated this way when we got a lightning and then eventually my 98 cobra I had for five years.

Then I saw the whole host of retards that jumped in smackdown and the politics forum. I enjoy a good freak show so it made sense to stick around.

I feel married to this place sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread