Why SVTP?

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Other SVTPer’s I knew found an excellent ’01 Cobra on here and I ended up buying. Still have the Cobra and talk to the seller at least once/week.
So much info on here about Mustangs, lubrication, home stuff, lawn care, politics, news, jokes. All reasons why I’m a premium member.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
In the late 90s I was just learning how to work the internet and found out that I could look up a shit ton of information by doing internet searches. I have always been a huge Ford Motorsports enthusiast and as a result became a big fan of the SVT vehicles. I think it was around 2000, when I searched for the performance data of certain SVT vehicles, I always landed here(SVT Performance... DUH!) and the results were always good. At the time I still did not really understand what a "forum" was. I asked my questions on an internet search and it seemed like I was always getting the best answers here. So after an extended period of lurking and learning what forums were all about, I decided to join, partly because I had learned that it was the only way I could answer some of the questions being asked and also it was the only way I could ask more tailored and specific questions of my own.
The rest is history and the site has done nothing but get better and better every year.
The car guy camaraderie, the irreverent humor, the friends, the knowledge base, It's the real deal. Plus every place else pales in comparison and basically sucks.
That was way too much information, wasn't it? Shit!
Nope, spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread