When would you start getting worried?

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
BLK03SVT10TH said:
A little more info on www.411.com. Does the phone number match any you've got?

John M Aviles
71 Lexington Ave, Apt 7
Jersey City, NJ 07304-1621
(201) 434-6406

Phone Details
Line Type: Land Line
Provider: Verizon

Ah, Jersey City, home of many low-income people. I'll be willing to bet that scamming is this guy's main source of income.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
This makes me want to puke I am so sorry man!!! iv just read though the whole thread and it scares the shit out of me!! I buy stuff on ebay all the time to. Hope everything turns out all right

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
CbraSvt01 said:
EXACTLY...

Is that the phone # you spoke to him on previously? If not, what is THAT #? There has to be a way to trace it to him unless it is one of those ghetto pay as you go dealios. :shrug:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
any updates, i want to see this dickhead go down so bad its incredible

CbraSvt01

Banned
Nothing yet, just a possibly address. He answers none of my emails or phone calls. His phones dont even go into voicemail anymore so i cant even leave him a message. I can tell hes reading my emails by checking the status, just never replying to them. Someone needs to stop by that address and scope it out, at least see if there is a cobra around that area. My best hope right now is for that LEO in NJ currently helping me out.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
CbraSvt01 said:
Nothing yet, just a possibly address. He answers none of my emails or phone calls. His phones dont even go into voicemail anymore so i cant even leave him a message. I can tell hes reading my emails by checking the status, just never replying to them. Someone needs to stop by that address and scope it out, at least see if there is a cobra around that area. My best hope right now is for that LEO in NJ currently helping me out.

Have you done a Reverse Phone # Lookup on the other Phone #'s that you have?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
CbraSvt01 said:
I think Leo in NJ is your best bet at this point, too. Let's hope he comes up with something good on this one, and this scumbag gets nailed to the wall!

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
BLK03SVT10TH said:
Ebay won't be able to do much for him more than likely.

Well, no...they may not help him...but he can sure get that guy's butt shut down so he doesn't do this to anyone else! EBay really needs to be told about this. And where he was scammed by an add he placed through them, they may be willing to part with the information they have on the guy.

2003 Silver

Banned
FireRed04Vert said:
Well, no...they may not help him...but he can sure get that guy's butt shut down so he doesn't do this to anyone else! EBay really needs to be told about this. And where he was scammed by an add he placed through them, they may be willing to part with the information they have on the guy.

Can he cancel an auction at any time and sell to a private seller to avoid paying fees to E-Bay?? That may be an issue with E-Bay if this isn't allowed.:shrug:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
CbraSvt01 said:
Nah, he still pays the fee once he lists the item.

He payed the listing fee, but by closing the auction and making the sale outside of Ebay he avoided the biggest fee, which is the Final Value Fee, that is a BIG NO NO on EBay. By my calculations, for a Sale of $2700.00 he screwed Ebay out of $267.75. You won't get any help from them.

Final Value Fees =
5.25% of the initial $25.00 ($1.31), plus 3.00% of the initial $25.00 - $1,000.00 ($29.25), plus 1.50% of the remaining closing value balance ($1,000.01 - closing value)

lightning_2000

Established Member
Total Est. Time: 15 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 6.06 miles

i bet that is the guy click the link 15 min drive from nj 2 church street in new york 6 miles

lightning_2000

Established Member
John M Aviles
71 Lexington Ave, Apt 7
(201) 434-6406

this is the guy i would bet money on it he uses different names but they all sound the same. be a great way 2 pick up a package "oh they misspelled my name" :mj:

CbraSvt01

Banned
lightning_2000 said:
John M Aviles
71 Lexington Ave, Apt 7
(201) 434-6406

this is the guy i would bet money on it he uses different names but they all sound the same. be a great way 2 pick up a package "oh they misspelled my name" :mj:

I have the officer looking into it. Someone should stop by that address and look for a mustang in the parking lots.

Users who are viewing this thread