What was your last workout?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
380 miles on a bike...yes it has a motor...yes i’m still counting it, as i’m sore as hell

you ain't kidding, rode quads all weekend, sore as hell from throwing them into turns etc, knees, back etc...plus it doesn't help that I went sailing over the handlebars :D

quads-resize.jpg

Last edited:

VegasMichael

Established Member
45 minute garage blitzkrieg: Four 3-minute rounds of shadowboxing, Four 3-minute rounds on heavy bag, 2 minutes jumping rope, 4 sets of dips, 4 sets of pushups, 1 minute of punching with ten pound dumbbells.

VegasMichael

Established Member
800m run
25 deficit push ups (with a 45lb plate)
25 pop ups
25 jumping squats
800m run
25 deficit push ups (with a 45lb plate)
25 pop ups
25 jumping squats

I was dead after.

Workouts like that are ignored and underrated. They tax you beyond belief. One of the best routines I ever did was back in my 20s when I would I would run a hard mile, do a set of chins, a set of pushups, a set of crunches, then run another hard mile and then another set of chins, pushups and crunches.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Workouts like that are ignored and underrated. They tax you beyond belief. One of the best routines I ever did was back in my 20s when I would I would run a hard mile, do a set of chins, a set of pushups, a set of crunches, then run another hard mile and then another set of chins, pushups and crunches.

I felt like I got hit by a truck the next day. haha

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I'm trying to shed some weight.. 50lbs by august. Question: 1hr on treadmill with the hill program set-up or 1 hr. on Elliptical?

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
On the topic of shedding weight...
Have any of you used any supplements to assist with that? I know I need to work on my diet, but I could still use some help. I'm going to add a couple days of running to try and get extra cardio and see if it helps to get my metabolism going.

VegasMichael

Established Member
On the topic of shedding weight...
Have any of you used any supplements to assist with that? I know I need to work on my diet, but I could still use some help. I'm going to add a couple days of running to try and get extra cardio and see if it helps to get my metabolism going.

Swam laps for 35 minutes today.
To answer your question, I think the running will be beneficial. 15 years ago I had high cholesterol so I started running and cut out red meat and cheese. A year later my cholesterol was in the safe zone and I had dropped over ten pounds. (That put me at 158 pounds with a height of five foot, eleven.) My take on weight loss is just eat less and do more. It's not so much a matter of what you eat it's how much. I'm not a fan of weight loss supplements. I think it's poppycock.

Users who are viewing this thread