What was your last workout?

My94GT

Established Member
Should I be wearing a knee braces (compression/sleeve type) for doing squats and stuff? I've had knee issues for a while, but nothing requiring surgery just a little pain every so often

No you don’t need them. Now they may be nice as a support item but in the meantime I’d focus on volume based leg work so you can build up the supporting muscles around the knee before doing any heavy low rep sets.

Stick to an 8-12 rep range, find a stance that works well and focus on proper form.

I’ve also found my back and knees really like front squats and the more I did that the more I progressed with my regular back squats as well.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Swim/run day
swim: 1k WU followed by 6x 500 on 8 min
run: 12 miles rolling hills avg 7:10/mile

RX1Cobra

Established Member
10 rounds - 1 min on, 2 mins rest - 30 mins total
3 thrusters at 135
5, 10, 15 yard ladder run
remaining time in minute as many pull ups as possible

I ended up with 120 pull ups.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Did yard work for two hours and then spent 30 minutes with a handsaw cutting part of a felled tree into logs for my fire pit. Dang. I forgot how winded you can get sawing wood.
Yeah, it's definitely a workout. lol
I did some yard work myself after work today. Back at hitting the weights tomorrow.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Did yard work for two hours and then spent 30 minutes with a handsaw cutting part of a felled tree into logs for my fire pit. Dang. I forgot how winded you can get sawing wood.

Yeah, it's definitely a workout. lol
I did some yard work myself after work today. Back at hitting the weights tomorrow.

Definitely a bonified workout, swinging an axe, using a hand saw etc will get the old pumper working in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread