What was your last workout?

hostile500

Established Member
I have been out of town for the last week and haven’t been able to get to the gym. Man do I feel like shit.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
lol
Absolutely brother!! Gotta work on the gut a little. (46 years old will do that to you. lol) I have to cut back on the food intake. But once the warm comes back, I'll be outside a lot more cleaning the yard and such.

I am finding that’s the case too, at 41 excercise alone isn’t cutting it. Really having to watch what I eat for the first time in my life.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I have been out of town for the last week and haven’t been able to get to the gym. Man do I feel like shit.
Nothing wrong with that all Mike. It'll make you stronger. You should take a full week off once in a while. Let the body rest and grow.
I might be taking next week off.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I am finding that’s the case too, at 41 excercise alone isn’t cutting it. Really having to watch what I eat for the first time in my life.
Yeah, it sucks.
I wish I had an extra room, I would so buy a killer treadmill and then I wouldn't need to go to the gym at all, except to check out all the hot lady asses. lol
I could do the treadmill 30 minutes a day at home, especially right after working out when your muscles are dense which is perfect for fat loss around the muscles.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yeah, it sucks.
I wish I had an extra room, I would so buy a killer treadmill and then I wouldn't need to go to the gym at all, except to check out all the hot lady asses. lol
I could do the treadmill 30 minutes a day at home, especially right after working out when your muscles are dense which is perfect for fat loss around the muscles.

The treadmills at my gym are right behind the ellipticals, can usually find yourself a nice view of a milf working her booty out on the Elliptical.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
My gym has a women’s area for the ones that don’t like a good eye-rapin...funny thing is, the hot ones don’t use it and are out in the middle of everything. It appears, yes i’m sure of it, they ENJOY it :)

Oh, and it was arm day...yeah i actually worked out too

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
578cd4a8cee62d6de6dc0d4eb01b94b9--exercise-motivation-fitness-motivation.jpg

VegasMichael

Established Member
Yesterday was a 60 minute walk and today was a 1 mile run, 10 minute stationery bike ride, 1 minute sprint and 3 sets of pushups.

Side note: Three years ago my blood pressure was 118 over 74. The past week it's been 145ish over 90ish. Some life changes might be in order.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
I skipped this morning, but yesterday I played paintball with some 12 year olds at a birthday party my daughter was invited to. I'm friends with the kids uncle, we grew up together, and the kids mom has me and the uncle play too so we can supervise. Several hours of running, squat walking and crawling around was a workout. Shooting kids with paintballs made it worth it. The kid having the party "likes" my daughter, I shot him the most.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Yesterday did a 30 minute lap swim and then two all out laps. Today did some weight work. Pulldowns, incline press, military press, arm curls, triceps press downs.

GodStang

Established Member
AMRAP 8 Mins
40 Double Unders
20 Hand Release Pushups
10 Pullups

Rest 8 mins

AMRAP 8 Mins
20 24" Box Jumps
15 Toes to Bar
10 Ring Dips

Rest 8 Mins

AMRAP 8 Mins
5 Handstand Pushups
10 95lb Thrusters
200 Meter run.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Yesterday: 30 minute blitzkrieg: 3 rounds shadowboxing, 3 rounds heavy bag, 3 sets of pushups, 3 sets of dips, 3 sets of crunches.
Today: 2 mile run, 10 minute stationery bike ride, 1 minute sprint, 3 sets of lat pulldowns.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Started 45 minute Spinning classes that my daughter teaches at her studio. Basically it's an intense 45 minutes on a stationary bike. When I finish, I'm literally dripping wet. I plan on doing 4 days a week minimum, along with weight work.

Users who are viewing this thread