What is your daily beater? Do you enjoy it?

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
2007, one of the best years in my opinion.

M113K engine that’s a monster.
Rock Solid 5spd Auto (AMG held on to it because the 7G couldn’t take the torque)

10-11mpg is certainly no treat however.

I love the new G63, but there's something about the mid 2000s G55 that seems more, pure? Older school interior, old school bulletproof M113K, and the also bulletproof 722.6 trans that feels more in line with it's original intent.

Haha, my E55 got about that around town but did mid 20s on the freeway. Of course I didn't have the flying brick!

I can hook up Auto Trader later, but what are those M113K G55s going for?

Saleen498

Established Member
2004 ford e350 passanger van with the seats removed, custom rust, 350,000 miles, a twisted frame due to a crv cutting me off and a fuel guage that is upside down.
A few glamor shots
Ladies please, contain yourself.

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Saleen498

Established Member
1542730418873.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

lilcoop03

Established Member
2002 Infinti I35... Fully loaded and clean (leather, nav, roof,heated seats/steering wheel, etc) Stout 255 horse Nissan V6 and gets me 26mpg on my commute to and from work every day. Runs perfect other than I dump a quart of oil in it about every 2 weeks. Love driving it. It is a HELL of a lot of car for the $1900 I paid for it!

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
2002 Infinti I35... Fully loaded and clean (leather, nav, roof,heated seats/steering wheel, etc) Stout 255 horse Nissan V6 and gets me 26mpg on my commute to and from work every day. Runs perfect other than I dump a quart of oil in it about every 2 weeks. Love driving it. It is a HELL of a lot of car for the $1900 I paid for it!

How many miles on it? A quart every 2 weeks is quite a bit. Valve seals on their way out?

Agreed that it seems like a lot of car for $1900 though.

lilcoop03

Established Member
How many miles on it? A quart every 2 weeks is quite a bit. Valve seals on their way out?

Agreed that it seems like a lot of car for $1900 though.

I bought it with 192k miles in February this year. It just turned 200k and I haven't had a single issue with it other than oil consumption.. I honestly don't know where the oil goes bc it never smokes and I haven't seen any puddles. I can smell it every now and then, though (outside the car when its idling) I don't give the car hell or anything.. Its white sport edition with the nice chrome 17" wheels and a like new tan leather interior. I bought it with brand new tires on it also (local auction)

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I bought it with 192k miles in February this year. It just turned 200k and I haven't had a single issue with it other than oil consumption.. I honestly don't know where the oil goes bc it never smokes and I haven't seen any puddles. I can smell it every now and then, though (outside the car when its idling) I don't give the car hell or anything.. Its white sport edition with the nice chrome 17" wheels and a like new tan leather interior. I bought it with brand new tires on it also (local auction)
You got a VooDoo motor in that bitch?

I daily an 03 Crown Vic LX Sport. And I enjoy it.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Easily one of the best looking trucks on the market(more than the Silverado for sure) but damn are they expensive. I optioned one that would fit in the middle of the spectrum and it was almost 60 grand. The premium blue color(cant remember the name) is just ridiculously gorgeous on a GMC truck.

Agreed. I tried finding a blue All Terrain for a LONG time. I couldn't find any under $53-55k. I bought mine slightly used for a decent bit off that and I'm not too upset about it. Just wanted the blue pretty bad, but this color has definitely grown on me a lot.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member

As far as I remember, the early 2000's VQ engines are known to consume oil. This was common on like 03 350Z's.

That is a twin of my brothers 15 scat pack except for the rear stripe. Is yours an A8 or M6?

Users who are viewing this thread