What is your daily beater? Do you enjoy it?

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
2016 All Terrain GMC. Was getting about 21-22mpg when it had stock tires. These heavy ass 33's knocked that number down about 6 notches LOL. Truck is nice as hell, big step up coming from my 06 but I have been really debating getting a cheaper truck like my 06 again and getting rid of this one. I hate the 4cyl/8cyl bullshit. Sometimes I'll give it gas and it acts like it doesn't want to give any power, then I give it more on the throttle and it jumps like crazy and downshifts like it doesn't know wtf it wants to do. Interior is nice, but sub-par compared to a Lariat Ford. Every option besides cooled seats which kinda pisses me off considering it's more than a regular SLT yet lacks that.

Cruises great though, was really good mileage before the tires, and looks incredible in my eyes. Comparing it to my dads 2016 limited Tundra, I like mine more in every way besides the power and power delivery.

43685607950_5d0fe8a6bb_c.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
What a bad ass looking car!!
That's the Competition Package correct? Looks killer. Is it a quick car?

View attachment 1529730 2005 Dodge Ram 4x4 Daytona. I bought it new and have had no problems with it over the last 13 years.
Awesome!
I bought a 2005 Ram Daytona in GoMango Orange, rcsb brand new. Awesome, awesome truck. I miss it.
I only had one issue with it, the infamous EVAP issue which was all covered 100%.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
2016 Ram Sport 1500. Ordered back in November of 2015 and delivered in December, 2015.
Slightly modded with a Flowmaster Outlaw direct replacement muffler, Ground Force 2" rear drop and Cquartz Finest ceramic coated.

43406266291_16a76ba8f3_h.jpg

I like the truck, but I really hate getting the recalls on it. I think there are like 4 or 5 them now? WTF?!?! The only other issue I have is the MDS system. It's not a quiet and smooth transition. Can easily be deactivated inside the cab, but you need to do that every start/stop. Unless you buy a new PCM to keep it permanently disabled, which voids the warranty.

noco5.0

Established Member
My daily driver is provided by my employer. It's a 2013 Chevy Impala. I pretty much hate everything about it other than the fact I don't have to pay for the gas. I just picked up a 2018 Explorer Sport which I love so far.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
IMG_2480.JPG

Just picked this up Saturday. Retiring the Focus and driving something I enjoy for a change.

Resell on these things is stupid. Previous owner just installed lift, wheels, tires and bumpers before wanting a JL. Can drive it a few years and break even.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
2017 Fusion Sport. Livernois 93 tune and upgraded intercooler. Runs 12s Best time was 12.6. Gets it done for the hum drum work commute. Would have rather gone charger 392 or chevy Ss but the awd traction in rain and snow is a nice edge to have.

08mojo

Established Member
You say winter, freezing cold, frost, toy sit outside...your location says Atlanta. If that is accurate, youre crazy lol.

Trust me, it gets cold here, and the humidity makes it bite. Sure, there are colder climates, but 30 here feels like 5 somewhere dry like CO. Plus, I absolutely hate cold weather, so it's probably mostly me.

What a bad ass looking car!!
That's the Competition Package correct? Looks killer. Is it a quick car?

Thanks! Yes, it's the comp pack. It's quick, but definitely not the fastest thing on the road by any means. What's funny is this thing has tons of bottom end torque, which makes it an absolute blast to drive. It likes to throw the tail out in spectacular fashion with zero effort. Seems BMW and Ford swapped on power delivery.

XtraTQ

Established Member
2018 Charger Daytona 392. Plenty of power for a daily and it’s damn near fully loaded; the cooled seats are great. I plan on keeping for a long time (for me that’s saying something).

Kiohtee

Established Member
I daily a 2017 Honda Accord Sport SE sedan. Not as nice as some of the other vehicles in here, but nice enough that I care when it acquires battle scars. :\

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
2016 All Terrain GMC. Was getting about 21-22mpg when it had stock tires. These heavy ass 33's knocked that number down about 6 notches LOL. Truck is nice as hell, big step up coming from my 06 but I have been really debating getting a cheaper truck like my 06 again and getting rid of this one. I hate the 4cyl/8cyl bullshit. Sometimes I'll give it gas and it acts like it doesn't want to give any power, then I give it more on the throttle and it jumps like crazy and downshifts like it doesn't know wtf it wants to do. Interior is nice, but sub-par compared to a Lariat Ford. Every option besides cooled seats which kinda pisses me off considering it's more than a regular SLT yet lacks that.

Cruises great though, was really good mileage before the tires, and looks incredible in my eyes. Comparing it to my dads 2016 limited Tundra, I like mine more in every way besides the power and power delivery.

View attachment 1530069

Easily one of the best looking trucks on the market(more than the Silverado for sure) but damn are they expensive. I optioned one that would fit in the middle of the spectrum and it was almost 60 grand. The premium blue color(cant remember the name) is just ridiculously gorgeous on a GMC truck.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I drive a 2015 Chevy SS and it is a blast. Love it when people say "that is a good looking car, what is it"?

Users who are viewing this thread