Transgender wrestler wins state championship

Troponin

Established Member
Private schools make their own rules and are more directly accountable to their customers (the parents).

Exactly why our kids are in private school.

With the increase in demand for private schools, one has to wonder how long it will be until the government wants to dip its dirty, manipulative fingers in to them.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
My kids are in private school right now, but next year we are moving them to public. Having twins, and a wife that will NOT work, just eats into our budget too much. Besides, I am looking forward to debating their teachers during the parent/teacher conferences that I know we will be having. Look for me on the front page of the newspaper sometime.. LOL

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What if the real female wrestlers were caught with high amounts of testosterone in their tests?
This! Excellent question. As others have said, this wrestler should not have been allowed to compete. Seems to be a double-standard at work

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Travis, that prank call is over the top funny, but man, so much truth within. You just know that instances very similar have occurred, and will continue to occur, every day.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
My kids are in private school right now, but next year we are moving them to public. Having twins, and a wife that will NOT work, just eats into our budget too much. Besides, I am looking forward to debating their teachers during the parent/teacher conferences that I know we will be having. Look for me on the front page of the newspaper sometime.. LOL

As someone that has worked as a teacher, I've found that the problem usually doesn't stem from the teachers themselves, but from the top down. The teachers want to teach and want what's best for the students, well, at least the good ones; but their hands are tied by mandates from administration which have been passed down from the school board, passed down from legislation which was created by education "experts" that haven't been in a classroom in 25 years....

State run education, what could go wrong?

In regards to these shenanigans: it's all pretty much been said. If the stuff that being is taking is on the banned substance list, then he/she/it should not be allowed to participate, regardless of circumstances.

What the hell is going on with this country...

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I think children should be "encouraged" to exist as their birth gender dictates until the age of 18. You're born a boy, you exist as a boy. You're born a girl, you exist as a girl. Once they turn 18, they can do whatever they want. All this transgender crap with adolescents is pure stupidity and all the fault of the weak-willed and weak-minded FATHERS. If the men would put their feet down, this wouldn't even be a thing. This is what letting your boys dress up like girls and girls dress up like boys leads to.

This child should NOT be allowed to compete against normal, well-adjusted girls. Did anybody watch the championship match? The girl "he" beat walked away crying. That was a damned shame! It's 100% unfair to the non doped up girls. I wouldn't even let my daughter compete. If that child wants to take drugs and be a boy, let her compete against BOYS! How the hell does she even think she's accomplishing anything by continuing to fight normal girls??? If she even thinks still wrestling against girls is fair, that just proves she's not right in the head. And I bet once her gender reassignment is complete, she'll still want to date men.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Male - Female

That is all there is.

If you have a penis and you feel like a girl. Tough shit. Doesn't mean you get to use the girls bathroom. I can fix this right now. Let's quit referring to it as a Men's or Women's restroom. Lets call it (Penis Room) and (Vagina Room). Problem solved. Go to the one that you have between your legs.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
HA HAAAAAAAAAAA
I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that one Jeff!

hockeylover86

Established Member
I'm really surprised no guy has taken advantage of this to score a college scholarship. Associate as trans-gender female, and getting on a girls team should be fairly easy for any decent high school athlete. Bingo....free ride for 4 years.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm really surprised no guy has taken advantage of this to score a college scholarship. Associate as trans-gender female, and getting on a girls team should be fairly easy for any decent high school athlete. Bingo....free ride for 4 years.

And when you don't get it, howl discrimination!

2000gt4.6

Established Member
This pretty much.

Homosexuality is very common, around 10%. Regardless if you think it's an illness, defect, choice or the devils work; it's existed for thousands and thousands of years.

Crossdressing, transgender and everything in between has also existed for thousands of years.

As we enter the modern post technological industrial era, our lives have become ungodly easy and luxurious. No longer do we worry about the plague, starving to death, being eaten by bears or killed by raiders from the east. Now we get to worry about the real issues in life, like which bathroom so I use and should hack sack be an Olympic sport?

If the girl wants to transition to being a boy. Fine. More power to her. I think on some level we can all say "it's a free country, leave her be".

The problem is everyone turns this crap into"culture wars", "gender issues" and what not. Rather then debating if she's a boy or girl it should have been simple.

Your born a girl, you compete with girls. Hormone supplements and a list of other supplements are band. Period. So how you wish to identify or transition is irrelevant. You want to wrestle, stop taking hormones.

I'd like to think that the reason for single sex sports is not because "omfg girls are icky, what if she touches my junk" but because we all recognize the scientific genetic differences between males and females of our species. We are biologically sexually dysmorphic.

So yes. Some women are stronger and more aggressive then some men. But on a scale, women would be a 1-7 while men would be a 4-10. In the general population there can be a lot of over lap. (Ronda could kick most of our asses), however in competitive sports, were dealing with the 99th percentile. It's 7's vs 10's and a Mike Tyson (in his prime) would blast Ronda (in her prime) into a possible fatal coma within 15 seconds.

Juicing should not be permitted regardless of reason. Just like "well I failed senior year again, and I'm now 21, can I try out for Varsity football?" is not aloud.

Less than 4 percent.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx

I could care less if you are gay, but less than 4 percent of the population and the country is bending over backwards to accommodate a TINY percentage of this 3.8 percent. Maybe half a percent or less are transgender, as it is far less common than homosexuality.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I heard a stat on conservative talk radio that there are only 1.4 million transgender people in the US, based on name change requests and census information.

Edit: I don't think it's okay to mistreat someone for being different, but the government is moving the line of scrimmage inside the bathroom instead of outside the bathroom. That makes it much harder for reasonable people to defend themselves and their families right to privacy and against assault.

We really just need the government to drop it and we go back to the old says of "if I can't tell, then it don't matter."

Last edited:

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
My wife was in target trying on some clothes in the womens dressing room. I saw a man walk back there and try to peek under the doors, I confronted him and told him to get out of there

musclefan21

Established Member
Honestly folks, very little portion of the society is in favor of this kind of stuff, transgender a using women's bathroom, entering women related competitions, etc. and the majority of the society is completely against it, as they should as we can't change biology, but the issue is, the majority is completely silent against the hell a few people raising and media is simply fuming their fuel. If you want to save your self and you kids from this none sense, you have to speak up like the supporters do.

Users who are viewing this thread