Transgender wrestler wins state championship

mdever12

Established Member
56-0 in dry humps.

k8PHTec.gif

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
gee whiz. That little *** is gaming the system.

Surprised none of the female wrestler's dads haven't waited outside and beat his ass....figuratively.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
So done with this bullshit. I cannot stand when media sources refer to a person as the wrong pronoun. The article is about what person won the girls HS wrestling tournament, yet they still refer to the winner as "he".

I've wrestled and trained BJJ and a significant strength advantage definitely overcomes skill disadvantages. Not to bash the girls who compete there but the pool is very shallow so the wrestler in question definitely has an unfair advantage.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Makes me sick how mental illness is catered to in this country....

I sure do hope it changes under trump. If I had a daughter who was forced to wrestle a highly juiced up female, pretending to be a man, someone would be getting their ass kicked. If it wants to be a man so badly, how come it isn't on the MALE wrestling team?

Just disgusting.

Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
gee whiz. That little *** is gaming the system.

Surprised none of the female wrestler's dads haven't waited outside and beat his ass....figuratively.

Did you read the article?

"He" is a girl that is taking testosterone so she can become a "Boy".

Gender issues aside, I think the wrestler should be disqualified for taking human hormones, regardless of reason.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Makes me sick how mental illness is catered to in this country....

I have to say, it's more crazy that society at large has some overwhelming urge to cater to them. On a global scale, there are about 1.4 million transgender people out of 7 BILLION people on earth, yet if I refuse to pretend someone is a sex, race, or species other than what they are, I am somehow a bigoted homophobic jerk.

Bottom line... if someone wants to pretend they are something they are not, God bless them. I hope they have fun. Shaming the rest of the world or trying to use government to pass laws to force me to pretend, is petty at best and totally unacceptable.

MG0h3

Established Member
Did you read the article?

"He" is a girl that is taking testosterone so she can become a "Boy".

Gender issues aside, I think the wrestler should be disqualified for taking human hormones, regardless of reason.

I started reading but when the picture popped up I figured it was a dude trying to be a girl. The juice is really working! Much more convincing than Caitlyn or Planter.

mdever12

Established Member
So Texas is one of seven states, the others being Idaho, Nebraska, Indiana, Alabama, Kentucky and North Carolina, that classify a person's gender based on the sex listed on their birth certificate.

In order for a student to compete in the other sex's sport, or the one that they "identify" themselves as, they are required to have a birth certificate change or surgery.

The other 43 state policies operate on a case-by-case basis.

source: the Washington Post

Edit: I agree that in order for someone to identify themselves as a different sex, it should be a requirement to show that on some sort of legal document or birth certificate. However, in this case, she, he, or it, should not have been allowed to compete with other girls, regardless of what is on its birth certificate.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread