Transgender wrestler wins state championship

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Why don't they just start a new class of wrestling competition where only trans people can wrestle, lol.

I don't care if she's in there competing but taking supplements is surely gaining an unfair advantage.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Glad I came in here to see everyone has the same sentiments on the subject as me.

If you want to switch around sure, do whatever you want to. But frankly that's a girl that's doping, beating the shit out of other girls. There's no place for that shit in sports. Period

This pretty much.

Homosexuality is very common, around 10%. Regardless if you think it's an illness, defect, choice or the devils work; it's existed for thousands and thousands of years.

Crossdressing, transgender and everything in between has also existed for thousands of years.

As we enter the modern post technological industrial era, our lives have become ungodly easy and luxurious. No longer do we worry about the plague, starving to death, being eaten by bears or killed by raiders from the east. Now we get to worry about the real issues in life, like which bathroom so I use and should hack sack be an Olympic sport?

If the girl wants to transition to being a boy. Fine. More power to her. I think on some level we can all say "it's a free country, leave her be".

The problem is everyone turns this crap into"culture wars", "gender issues" and what not. Rather then debating if she's a boy or girl it should have been simple.

Your born a girl, you compete with girls. Hormone supplements and a list of other supplements are band. Period. So how you wish to identify or transition is irrelevant. You want to wrestle, stop taking hormones.

I'd like to think that the reason for single sex sports is not because "omfg girls are icky, what if she touches my junk" but because we all recognize the scientific genetic differences between males and females of our species. We are biologically sexually dysmorphic.

So yes. Some women are stronger and more aggressive then some men. But on a scale, women would be a 1-7 while men would be a 4-10. In the general population there can be a lot of over lap. (Ronda could kick most of our asses), however in competitive sports, were dealing with the 99th percentile. It's 7's vs 10's and a Mike Tyson (in his prime) would blast Ronda (in her prime) into a possible fatal coma within 15 seconds.

Juicing should not be permitted regardless of reason. Just like "well I failed senior year again, and I'm now 21, can I try out for Varsity football?" is not aloud.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
294a7c48105a4c4c14df7fd5d8697642.jpg

Sent from Josh's sparkly pocket

Troponin

Established Member
I've wrestled and trained BJJ and a significant strength advantage definitely overcomes skill disadvantages. Not to bash the girls who compete there but the pool is very shallow so the wrestler in question definitely has an unfair advantage.

Agreed. When I trained in Judo, I pulled my punches, so to speak, when rolling and throwing with the women, even as a beginner against brown belts (There were no female blackbelts in my class, so maybe that would have changed something?). Regardless, there is a reason why men and women do no compete directly against each other historically.

That being said, I can only see where there is one situation that even seems remotely viable; the boy would have to have started hormonal therapy by about the age of 8 pr 10. This is about the time when boys will begin gaining athletic performance over the girls. We see it in gymnastics. The girls are faster and stronger than the boys until around 10+.

It's kind of like that one MMA fighter that was transgender. She/he's a freakin beast!!!! It's no wonder even the best female fighters don't want to fight her. Her one fight she hit the other chic so hard from the first punch, it pretty much ended the match right there.

MG0h3

Established Member
Wonder if I can marry my dog. Or wait, I want to be a dog.

And all this tranny *** stuff out in the open offends me. Cant I sue someone or get free money for that?

2011fiveliter

Established Member
IMO. She made the decision to start changing sex. Its America do what u want. But here is the thing. Everything has consequences. She wasnt allowed to wrestle in boys division. Because suprise, she is a girl. She should be disqualified for the girls division because of her choice to become a boy and has to take steroids. Performance enhancing.
So she should accept the consequence and not be allow to wrestle. But somehow, we cater to these types. And they will continue to get their way.
If a normal person got caught cheating, they would be disqualified. How far will society allow this stuff to go. Very scary for my kids growing up. Hard to tell what will come next

bglf83

Established Member
Kids a minor, this is mostly the parents fault/failure.

The school district should not have allowed it either.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So, would it blow your guys' mind if I told you that the transgender student, wanted to wrestle as a boy, however the state's rules are to go by the birth certificate?

But yes, I believe the added testosterone in her system, should have disqualified her and should never have even came down to the birth certificate.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
IMO. She made the decision to start changing sex. Its America do what u want. But here is the thing. Everything has consequences. She wasnt allowed to wrestle in boys division. Because suprise, she is a girl. She should be disqualified for the girls division because of her choice to become a boy and has to take steroids. Performance enhancing.
So she should accept the consequence and not be allow to wrestle. But somehow, we cater to these types. And they will continue to get their way.
If a normal person got caught cheating, they would be disqualified. How far will society allow this stuff to go. Very scary for my kids growing up. Hard to tell what will come next

I was talking to a friend about issues like this last week. He said he's just glad his kids are in private school.

robraySVT

Established Member
The He-She needs to be wrestling in the boys division! High levels of testosterone in "his" system and that's what he wants to be equals put him with the boys and see how he does. I would go apeshit if my daughter had to wrestle a Roided out He-She!

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I was talking to a friend about issues like this last week. He said he's just glad his kids are in private school.

What does having his kids go to private school matter?

Edit: And I agree that she should either be disqualified or placed into the boys division.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread