Transgender wrestler wins state championship

bglf83

Established Member
So Texas is one of seven states, the others being Idaho, Nebraska, Indiana, Alabama, Kentucky and North Carolina, that classify a person's gender based on the sex listed on their birth certificate.

In order for a student to compete in the other sex's sport, or the one that they "identify" themselves as, they are required to have a birth certificate change or surgery.

The other 43 state policies operate on a case-by-case basis.

source: the Washington Post

Edit: I agree that in order for someone to identify themselves as a different sex, it should be a requirement to show that on some sort of legal document or birth certificate. However, in this case, she, he, or it, should not have been allowed to compete with other girls, regardless of what is on its birth certificate.
She should not be allowed to compete period. The performance enhancing drugs should disqualify.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
This is what happens when you play into someones delusions instead of operating in reality. The more we allow the worse it will get. Lookup Fallon Fox, the tranny mma fighter. A dude fighting women, and it is brutal.

08mojo

Established Member
I have to say, it's more crazy that society at large has some overwhelming urge to cater to them. On a global scale, there are about 1.4 million transgender people out of 7 BILLION people on earth, yet if I refuse to pretend someone is a sex, race, or species other than what they are, I am somehow a bigoted homophobic jerk.

Bottom line... if someone wants to pretend they are something they are not, God bless them. I hope they have fun. Shaming the rest of the world or trying to use government to pass laws to force me to pretend, is petty at best and totally unacceptable.

Ironically, the same people that sympathize with the gender 'identities' are the same ones that scream science is important.

MG0h3

Established Member
This is what happens when you play into someones delusions instead of operating in reality. The more we allow the worse it will get. Lookup Fallon Fox, the tranny mma fighter. A dude fighting women, and it is brutal.

Just googled 'it' and the first youtube link that popped was the Ashley Evans Smith fight where the real female beat the tranny. Good for her!!

mdever12

Established Member
She should not be allowed to compete period. The performance enhancing drugs should disqualify.

I don't disagree. Since I haven't taken hormones to change my sex recently I don't know for sure, but I would imagine that they would have an effect on a person's mood/attitude, almost like HGH does. I would think that someone would have been concerned for the safety of the girls she was wrestling.

Again, I never wrestled, but I would imagine that a person could get hurt pretty badly in that sport. It just goes to show how ridiculous this crap is, that people are talking about the person's sex, instead of talking about the fact she is using performance enhancing drugs in a competitive event.

Zemedici

Established Member
Glad I came in here to see everyone has the same sentiments on the subject as me.

If you want to switch around sure, do whatever you want to. But frankly that's a girl that's doping, beating the shit out of other girls. There's no place for that shit in sports. Period

cwlanders

Established Member
I also agree that the whole situation is ridiculous, but I also read that she was trying to compete in the boy division since she wanted to be a boy. I think it is obviously unfair for her to compete with the girls while she is taking testosterone because any other girl would get disqualified. It seems in this situation I would blame the Texas wrestling rule makers more so than the girl. Their fix to prove they are against this whole gender identification issue was to let the girl cheat and ruin all of the other girls chances. I say if she wants to be a boy, let her wrestle with the boys. I bet that 56-0 record would look significantly different.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Im not even aure how it is legal for a little girl to even do this crap.... dafuq is going on with the world?

Rct851

Established Member
if she wrestlers against boys and suffers a bad injury (even if it's a typical wrestling injury) the family will be trying to sue the state. It's a no win situation.

Bottom line is he use of hormones should disqualify her and this never gets this far

Users who are viewing this thread