The "Whatever Happened to?" thread

Machdup1

Established Member
Wow, I knew nothing of this. Guy was a major dick IMO.

This, I'd love to read up on this.

FORDSVTFAN was one of the more intelligent/well written folks in the history of SVTP. If you were disagreeing with him, your argument had no merit.

I strongly doubt he claimed to be something he wasn't.

I heard he became too busy snd he was working on other projects.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
The other guy from FL that someone mentioned is Dale. Wasn't he just on here a few months ago?

Sent from my GDI turbo Mustang
Again things lost in translation? I don't think Dale was making a gutted drag car. Green Beret though? Yes as far as I know.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I never heard anything cobrawolverine messing with people online, he was doing that shit in real life and taking bribes to make stuff go away/not happen (clubs etc...) and thats what he got caught doing. Might be mixing up several things?

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I never heard anything cobrawolverine messing with people online, he was doing that shit in real life and taking bribes to make stuff go away/not happen (clubs etc...) and thats what he got caught doing. Might be mixing up several things?

Yea, he got busted impersonating a federal LEO in strip clubs basically.
I don't know of anything else either. Just figured someone was confused.I've never heard of Adam being accused of this other stuff.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I remember watching Wolverine destroy supras, god his car was nasty. Him and his wife looked like they had a lot of fun according to the wives/gfs thread. Impersonating a federal LEO huh? At nudie bars? tsk tsk

SVTFan was a good guy as I remember, very intelligent and like some had said, worked up through the ranks of law enforcement and eventually became a (federal?) prosecutor: good luck winning an argument with that.

What ever happened to Blades?

If anyone feels like it, please message me with a condensed version of what happened with hybred, I'm not reading through multiple page threads to get caught up on drama/BS

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Hybred? Forum search " so i made a callout vid "
I saw the video in the first post, but I'm not reading a 55page thread about two girls thinking they're the best thing that has happened to women or cars. Cliff notes anyone?

I'm guessing she made a callout video and then ended up losing?

I believe blades got in some trouble for evading the police in his cobra. However I am not 100% and this happened years ago....

That sounds about right, for some reason I remember reading a lot of posts along the lines of "is your rich lawyer daddy going to get you off?"

**mods** if my last comment is incorrect or "inappropriate," I meant no harm, please feel free to edit post

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i thought the hybred story was disappointing, because she was a respected member here for many years. i remember she pretty much single handedly caused csd's meltdown lol. but all she had to do was come back and eat a little crow. oh well

i wonder what ever happened to that dipshit taronis - faking his own death and then lurking... smh

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Read it. Its the funniest stuff ever. Thank me later
NWS LOL thread >>>>> Callout video thread

But I can't believe I didn't see this happening in real time, I guess I stopped paying attention to callout crap after pred03

*edit* in the 30s page mark and I've chuckled a few times, some pretty funny people on this forum. Oh SVTP

back to discussion....

Users who are viewing this thread